Autopilot Product DocumentsProduct Instructions
Autopilot APC8200 CO2 Monitor & Controller with Memory offers a simple and affordable way to control, monitor and record CO2 levels over an adjustable period of time. Trace your room's CO2 levels over minutes, hours, or up to 7 days with this easy-to-use controller. The APC8200 also boasts a fully customizable CO2 setpoint and deadband. Adjust and review your CO2 levels when you want to and how you want to. The APC8200's memory feature gives growers a real edge in fine-tuning the grow room environment. Optimize your CO2 levels with this precision controller from Autopilot!
- Fully customizable ppm deadband and CO2 setpoint allow flexibility in programming
- Trend Chart records CO2 levels per minute, hour, day and week for accurate analysis of CO2 distribution
- Adjustable Trend Chart Zoom levels let you trace your ppm levels
- Remote CO2 sensor probe w/photocell & 15' data cable lets you take readings from proper grow room locations
- 2-Channel Low Drift NDIR Sensor precisely reads CO2 ppm levels
- Green LED identification lights inform you of the unit's status at all times
- Tech Specs
Brand Autopilot SKU APC8200 Weight (lb.) 2.3 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 2 weeks Length (in.) 9.65 Width (in.) 7.48 Height (in.) 3.94 Warranty 3 Year Prop 65 No UPC 638104020701 UL Listed No CO2 Enrichment CO2 Controllers, CO2 Monitors CO2 Sensor Type Remote CO2 Sensor CO2 Function 0-5000 ppm Number of Zones Single Zone Has Photocell Yes Voltage AC 100 ~ 240 VAC
Autopilot CO2 Monitor & Controller w/15' Remote Sensor Reviews
- Autopilot CO2 Monitor & Controller, remote sensor
It's a quality product to be used in conjuction of a CO2 Regulator & tank. Easy to set up, great directions, once you set it to your values then no need to touch again unless you need to tweek something. I recommend this product to all indoor growers.....