Hanna Instruments Product Documents
HI 9813-6 is a versatile, water resistant, multiparameter portable instrument specifically designed for agricultural applications such as hydroponics, greenhouses, farming and nurseries.
This meter features an large LCD that clearly displays the parameter being measured as well as calibration instructions. Calibration is fast and easy with knobs located on the front panel of the instrument.
HI 9813-6 includes all the features of the HI 9813-5 while incorporating our exclusive CAL CHECK feature. CAL CHECK allows the user to easily check the pH probe calibration status at any time.
This instrument utilizes the HI 1285 series pH/EC/TDS/temperature probe. This probe features a fiber junction and gel electrolyte making it ideal for fertilizer solutions.
- Water resistant
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration
- Exclusive CAL CHECK feature; Alerts users of calibration status
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Switch parameters at the touch of a button
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for pH and conductivity
- Simple calibration; Dials located on the front panel makes calibration quick and simple, even for non-technical users
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Fast response multiparameter probe
- Tech Specs
Brand Hanna Instruments SKU HI9813-6N Weight (lb.) 1.75 Height (in.) 2.5 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 1-2 Days Length (in.) 6.5 Width (in.) 1.75 Warranty 2 Year