- Exact Dimensions
36" x 36" x 79"
- Suggested Plant Count
- Suggested Lighting
600 Watts or Equivalent
- Recommended Ventilation
- Exterior Material
600D Thread Count Canvas
Covert Product Documents
Covert Grow Tents (formerly High Rise Grow Tents) have arrived and are better than ever! Now with easy access viewing windows to quickly check on your plants without needing to open the door!
Covert Plant Growing Tents are the solution to growing on a budget without compromising on quality. These well-built portable grow rooms are manufactured with quality components that are designed to stand the test of time!
House your entire garden and all of its components in an easy-to-assemble, highly reflective grow tent. Control the mess and maintain a low profile without the need to build a grow room from scratch. The Covert 3' x 3' is a great size for the average home grower. This tent can house 4-6 full grown plants, but is still small enough to be discrete and is able to be hidden easily.
- Set-Up Dimensions (LxWxH) - 36" x 36" x 79"
- Thick 600D Thread Count Density
- 95% Reflective Diamond Texture Mylar Inside
- 100% Light-Proof
- Strong Easy Zip Zipper with Light-Proof Backing
- Strong 3/4" Black Powder Coated Steel Poles
- Heavy-Duty "Bulletproof" Plastic Reinforced Corner Connectors
- Two 3" Electrical Cord Port
- Five 7" Air Tight & Light Tight Dual Clinching Ducting Ports
- Three Mesh Pre-Filter Vents
- NEW Easy Access Viewing Window
- Convenient Tool Pouch
- Removable Spill Tray
- Heavy Duty Hanging Bars Hold Over 150 Lbs. of Equipment
- Quick & Easy Assembly - No Tool Required
- Includes Detailed Instructions
Durable & Strong
The solid metal frame has reinforced connections at the corners and will support well over 150 lbs. equipment like grow lights, carbon filters, fans and more! Sturdy 3/4" poles are powder coated for added durability and are easy to assemble with "bulletproof" corner connectors. Thick 600D thread count density exterior is double stitched around all corners and zippers for added strength. Durable all metal zipper made for repetitive use with light proof backing means no light leaks. Diamond texture mylar interior increases reflective surface area and makes sure no precious light is wasted.
Great Design From Top To Bottom
The design of these grow tents was thought out carefully with the placement of the electrical cord ports as well as extra ducting ports for air-cooled reflectors and a ventilation system. The front door can be easily held back out of your way with the included door clip. The mesh micro pre-filter vents located on the back of the tent allow for maximum airflow without letting any foreign pests or particles into the environment. Large front access door makes checking on your plants a breeze. The spill-proof tray can be removed and cleaned after each run for a sterile growing environment. Lined with the same reflective mylar interior that bounces back any light to the bottom of the canopy. Includes a convenient tool pouch located inside the tent for storing your often used tools or nutrients.
Easy To Assemble
Covert Grow Tents are easily assembled with only one person, although a helping hand from a friend makes the job go quicker. The strong "bulletproof" corners connectors just slid and snap in place to create an extremely sturdy frame. Tent fabric simply slips over the frame and is easily zipped onto the frame for a snug fit.
Not only are Covert Grow Tents an absolutely great value as a stand-alone grow tent, but they are also often used after harvesting your plants as an enclosed drying room. This allows you to manage your temperature and humidity levels better than in an open room and keeps your sticky plants free of any contaminants like pet hair, dust, and particles. If trimming your harvest when wet, consider hanging a drying rack from the ceiling of the tent for a more even drying process.
- Exact Dimensions
- Tech Specs
Brand Covert SKU CT33 Weight (lb.) 25 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 36 Width (in.) 36 Height (in.) 79 Warranty Yes Grow Tent Size 3ft x 3ft Exact Dimensions 36" x 36" x 79" Suggested Plant Count 4-6 Plants Suggested Lighting 600 Watts or Equivalent Recommended Ventilation 150+ CFM Doors (1) Large Front Door Vents (3) 13.5" x 5.5" Mesh Pre-Filter Air Vents Windows (1) Large Front Window Ducting Ports (5) 7" Ducting Ports Electrical Ports (2) 3" Electrical Cord Ports Interior Material Diamond Textured Mylar Exterior Material 600D Thread Count Canvas Includes Spill Tray Yes
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Nice tent
- This is my second tent the first was just to small but I still had limited space. Having the bigger tent allows for expanding leaves... the best part if one has the correct lighting there is no adjusting the light. I set my 525w led cob light 48”above pots and used dimmers for germ, veg, and flower. All three are adjustable. I put two autos under the light from seed to now day 63 and hope to harvest day 70. All one needs for small grows is the most important a quality light and tent. No need for filter! I did not buy my light here I bought from another store and what an awesome light. Set it and forget it! Hope this helps
- Great tent for 4 plants
- Love this size for the average grower. More than 4 plants is a tight fit but 4 are able to get a great size with a bit of room to maintain. best with 315 cmh or lower wattage led. Hps is a bit hot for this size
- My first grow
- This size is pretty good, although if I buy another tent I will make this my veg and then get a larger tent, maybe a 4x4 or 5x5 to flower in. That way I have a bit more room to tend to the plant and can get a few more in there. The quality fo the materials and tent are super good, especially for the price. Would buy again
- Great tent
- These tents beat any other I've come across hold up to 150 lbs there a beast , super strong fabric , nice openings ,plenty of vents , virtually no light leaks they beat all I've seen , gorilla, sun hut big easy ,Jordan dark room ,grow lab..there just thought out well with high quality materials