Current Culture Product Documents
Current Culture's new Spin Tight Bulkheads now come standard on all 13 gallon Under Current systems to improve ease of use and increase the longevity of the growth mods by reducing the stresses incurred on the plastic!
These extremely useful bulkheads can be used in a wide variety of applications such as hydroponics, aquaculture or anywhere there is a need to create a union between large reservoirs of water or nutrient solution. These exceptionally durable bulkheads are made of 100% recycled Zenoy plastic, which offers both an environmentally appropriate product as well as a supremely functional tool for growers abroad.
2" Bulkhead = 2-7/8" Hole
- Fits all schedule 2” & 3“ ABS / PVC pipe
- Easy install – no tools necessary
- Leak free design
- Gasket and included
- Works with CCH2O Wrench
- Great for Hydro DIY
- UV stabilized
- Recycled ABS construction
- Manufactured in California
- Included with all Under Current systems, UC manifolds and joints
Have questions? Call us!
- Tech Specs
Brand Current Culture SKU CCH2O-UCSPINTIGHTBULKHEAD2 Weight (lb.) 0.5 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 4 Height (in.) 4 Length (in.) 4 Warranty Yes Lead Time Ships in 3-5 Business Days UL Listed No Parts & Accessories Spin Tight Bulkhead
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Definitely what I needed
- Ordered these bulkheads for a RDWC project and man these things are the truth. I’ve tried other bulkheads in the past three years and always had some sort of leak, just couldn’t get that snug fit for a leak free seal. But these bulkheads work perfect , just make sure hole and height are equal on all pots and your good to go. I highly recommend them.