The CCH2O Air Flow Regulator (AFR) is an effective tool for easily calibrating air flow into and through the aeration distribution system. This allows growers to target specific aeration rates to ensure proper aeration levels are maintained throughout the growing cycle.
The Air Flow Regulator is especially useful in situations where multiple Under Current® systems are supplied from one central air pump or bank of air pumps working in unison.
- Easily Calibrate and Standardize Aeration Rates
- Specialized pressure gauge measures air volume in Inches of Water Column
- Relief Valve Extends life of air pumps and air pump components
- Reduces the potential for excessive aeration
- For All Under Current® Systems and Aeration Applications
- Tech Specs
Brand Current Culture SKU UC-AIR-AFR Weight (lb.) 3 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 6 Height (in.) 6 Length (in.) 12 Lead Time This product ships in 3-5 Business Days UL Listed No Parts & Accessories Fittings & Hardware