The Mercury 4 Day/Night Multi-Funtion Fan Speed controller puts the grower in complete control of their ventilation requirements.
Plug your ventilation equipment into the Mercury 4, set the high/low fan idle speed, set the day night mode and you're in business! Great for use with carbon filter ventilation systems.
Product Usage Diagram:
- Allows grower to select minimum fan idle speed between 25% and 60% of fan rating
- Enables the user to activate/deactivate 'low temperature' safety feature
- Perfect for use with carbon filter ventilation systems
- Temperature control range is 55 degrees F to 95 degrees F
- Six (6) foot temperature probe is accurate to within 2 degrees F
- Plastic enclosure protects internal components from dust and moisture
- ETL listed in US and Canada for commercial applications
- 6 Amps - 120 Volts - 60 Hz.
- 3 year warranty
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702760 Weight (lb.) 0.65 Lead Time Ships in 24-48 Hours Length (in.) 5.4 Width (in.) 5.8 Height (in.) 3.3 Warranty 2 Year UPC 870883000172 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Ventilation Control Number of Zones Single Zone Has Photocell No Amps 6 Voltage 120V Power Cord Length 6' UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Titan Controls Mercury 4: Multi Function Fan Speed Controller Questions & Answers
Does my Titan Controller need to be calibrated?
No, your controller has been factory calibrated and is ready for service when you take it out of the box. Each unit will provide years of use and will maintain its settings without any further changes required.
Are the Titan Controllers compatible with each other?
Yes. They are designed to work together so you may expand your system as needed.
What happens to the 'preferred settings' on my Titan Controller if I lose power?
Titan Controls digitally based equipment has 'non-volatile' memory storage that allows the unit to retain settings due to a loss of power. The analog product line settings are not affected by a loss of power and will maintain dial settings.
Are Titan Controls digital or analog controllers?
Both! Titan uses digital control boards on most of the controllers, but simplifies the use of them by having analog (manual knobs & switches) controls to operate the devices. This eliminates the need to scroll through complicated electronic menus.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- works well
- I needed to set different speeds for when my lights were on and off, this does just that and couldn't be simpler