Autopilot Product DocumentsProduct Instructions
Autopilot APC8200 CO2 Monitor & Controller with Memory offers a simple and affordable way to control, monitor and record CO2 levels over an adjustable period of time. Trace your room's CO2 levels over minutes, hours, or up to 7 days with this easy-to-use controller. The APC8200 also boasts a fully customizable CO2 set point and dead-band. Adjust and review your CO2 levels when you want to and how you want to. The APC8200's memory feature gives growers a real edge in fine-tuning the grow room environment. Optimize your CO2 levels with this precision controller from Autopilot!
- Fully customizable ppm dead-band and CO2 set point allow flexibility in programming
- Trend Chart records CO2 levels per minute, hour, day and week for accurate analysis of CO2 distribution
- Adjustable Trend Chart Zoom levels let you trace your ppm levels
- Remote CO2 sensor probe w/photocell & 15' data cable lets you take readings from proper grow room locations
- 2-Channel Low Drift NDIR Sensor precisely reads CO2 ppm levels
- Green LED identification lights inform you of the unit's status at all times
APC8200 Error Codes:
Fault Icon Description Of The Fault Suggested Actions Err4 IR lamp error Please reconnect power adapter, if the Err4 still appears, please contact the service department. Err5 Internal parameter error Please reconnect power adapter, if the Err5 still appears, please contact the service department. Err6 Sensor unit Connect Error Please reconnect sensor unit and redo power on, if the Err6 still appears, please contact the service department. Err7 temperature or humidity error Please turn off power adapter, and put the device in a dry place more than 12 hours. Err8 Internal calculate error Please reconnect power adapter, if the Err6 still appears, please contact the service department.
- Tech Specs
Brand Autopilot SKU APC8200 Weight (lb.) 2.3 Lead Time This product ships in 2 Business Days Length (in.) 9.65 Width (in.) 7.48 Height (in.) 3.94 Warranty 3 Year Prop 65 No UPC 638104020701 UL Listed No CO2 Enrichment CO2 Controllers, CO2 Monitors CO2 Sensor Type Remote CO2 Sensor CO2 Function 0-5000 ppm Number of Zones Single Zone Has Photocell Yes Voltage AC 100 ~ 240 VAC
Autopilot CO2 Monitor & Controller w/15' Remote Sensor Reviews
- Autopilot CO2 Monitor & Controller, remote sensor
It's a quality product to be used in conjuction of a CO2 Regulator & tank. Easy to set up, great directions, once you set it to your values then no need to touch again unless you need to tweek something. I recommend this product to all indoor growers.....