GrowControl Rain Sensor is a high quality optical type rain sensor with no moving parts that senses water hitting its outside surface using beams of infrared light.
- Equipped with arm for mounting to structure or weather station.
- Includes a built-in heater to allow use in temperatures down to 32' F (0' C).
- Smart logic prevents false triggers from dust and other slow build-up of accumulation.
- Adjustable sensitivity allows for four different settings which activate the sensor from the slightest amount of rain to heavy rainfall.
- Operates on 24Vdc from controller and connects directly to any digital input.
- Fully Sealed
- 1 Year Warranty, Made in USA
Connect to GC-Pro or GC-Extreme controllers' digital inputs to close vents and windows down to a weather set-point at the first sign of rain.
- Tech Specs
Brand Agrowtek SKU SNS-RAIN Weight (lb.) 2 Length (in.) 4 Width (in.) 4 Height (in.) 6 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No