One of the best CO2 Regulators available from Titan Controls, the solid brass fittings and rugged design will stand up to the harshest greenhouse environments!
- Brass construction for long-lasting dependability and durability
- Precision accuracy flow valve - from .5 to 15 SCF/hour
- CO2 helps increase overall plant growth and vigor
- Features heavy-duty solenoid
- Includes 12' of CO2 dispensing line
- Powered by 6' - 120 volt grounded power cord
- Two plastic tank washers (item #: 702712) included.
- High quality oil-less CO2 tank pressure gauge
- 1 Amp - 120 Volts - 60 Hz
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Compatible With:
- Titan Controls Atlas 1: CO2 Monitor/Controller
- Titan Controls Apollo 12: Short Cycle Timer
- Any other 120 volt CO2 controllers & timers available today
- Use with CO2 Rain System (Item #:702711) for best results
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702710 Weight (lb.) 2.95 Lead Time Ships in 7 Days Length (in.) 10.4 Width (in.) 8.4 Height (in.) 6.1 Warranty 1 Year Prop 65 Yes UPC 870883009359 UL Listed No CO2 Enrichment CO2 Tanks & Regulators CO2 Part Type CO2 Hose and Regulators Power Cord Length 12' Voltage 120V
- Product Q&A
Titan Controls CO2 Regulator Questions & Answers
My CO2 monitor/controller is reading really high all the time. What is wrong with it?
The main issue is the 2000 ppm of CO2 we exhale when we're breathing. If you're in your room and you see that the ppm is high, leave the area for an hour or so and turn off your CO2 source, then peek your head in and check the reading. It should be reading under 1000 ppm, depending on how well your room is sealed. After observing your CO2 Monitor/Controller for awhile, you'll start to see what your normal ppm level is in your room. The normal outdoor ppm is 400 ppm to 600 ppm based on where you live (city vs. rural).
Should I run my CO2 at night?
No, you should not. Plants photosynthesize CO2 only during the daylight hours. At night, the plants expire CO2 and have no use for CO2. Save yourself some money and only dose CO2 during daylight hours when it does the most good for the plants.
Why do gardeners enrich their growing space with CO2?
CO2 is proven to speed up a plants growth rate, improve overall health and increase a plants yield. There are also many other benefits to plants, among them greater resistance to temperature extremes and other forms of stress, better growth at low light intensities, improved root/top ratios and less injury from air pollutants.
What methods can I use to enrich CO2 in my indoor garden or greenhouse?
The two most common methods are using a CO2 generator/burner or bottled CO2. The most common generator/burner uses LP (liquid propane) gas from a tank or a NG (natural gas) conversion kit that allows you to hook up your generator/burner to the natural gas line in your house. The other option is to purchase bottled CO2 from a local supplier in your area and control its release into your garden area using a Titan Controls CO2 controller (Atlas 1) or short cycle repeat cycle timer with photocell. It should be noted that there is no advantage to increasing CO2 levels beyond 2000 PPM for most greenhouse plants. The optimum level of CO2 for plant growth is generally accepted at 1200 - 1600 PPM.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good product simple to use well made. Works correctly. Purchased with a fuzzy logic titan controller. They work awesome together