The included wing reflector is great for a grow tent or grow room. The lightweight design makes it easy to set up and move around, and the wing shape maximizes light output.
The 1000 Watt magnetic ballast in this kit features a compact design that works with both 120/240V. Included is a 120V power cord and rubber feet to protect surfaces.
The included HPS grow bulb's spectral energy distribution is designed to grow a wider variety of plants with more energy in green yellow and red spectrum to enhance flowering.
This grow light kit is perfect for flowering in a 5'x5' grow space. Combine this lighting system with one of our grow tents and a Ventilation and Odor Control Kit for the perfect environment.
- Bulb Type
Single Ended High Pressure Sodium
- Coverage Area
Veg: 6' x 6'; Flower: 5' x 5'
- Exact Watts
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
Sun System Product Documents
Everything you need to get growing - in one convenient box!
Includes a magnetic ballast the Sun System Hard Core 1000 Watt Switchable 120/240 Volt Ballast, an Econo Wing Reflector and an Ultra Sun 1000 HPS lamp all packaged in one box.
Exposed ballast design is compact and runs cool! Hard Core offers superior cooling capabilities while extending the longevity of the capacitor and ignitor.
1000 Watt Switchable Ballast Features:
- Operates both HPS and MH 1000 watt lamps with selectable switch
- Exposed ballast design is compact and runs cool! Hard Core offers superior cooling capabilities while extending the longevity of the capacitor and ignitor.
- 600 volt lamp cord receptacle accepts all Sun System lamp cords (sold separately)
- Hard Core ballast with dual input voltage easily switches from 120 to 240 volt power
- Simply unplug detachable 120 volt power cord (included), turn power plate around for 240 volt power and plug in a 240 volt power cord.
- Powder coated steel housing with louvered venting and solid design helps protect internal components
- Rubber feet reduce noise & vibration
- Excellent ballast quality with high temp 150 degree wire connections will provide years of trouble-free operation
- Removable stainless steel handles allow easy handling
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Econo Wing Reflector:
- The ETL listed reflector features rounded corners, meaning no sharp corners unlike competitive "gull-wing" type reflectors.
- Operates up to a 1000 watt MH or HPS bulb.
- Pre-wired with 15 ft lamp cord.
- No assembly required. Ready to install out of the box.
- Sturdy steel spine for added strength.
- Includes heavy duty galvanized steel mounting brackets.
- Dimensions: 21 long x 15 wide x 4.5 high.
Ultra Sun 1000 HPS Lamp:
- Designed to rival bulbs three times the price.
- High quality lamp with excellent reliability.
- Robust construction.
- Horticultural spectrum lamp and 2000 K temperature is excellent for plant growth and flowering.
- Its digital technology is engineered to operate with modern horticulture equipment and maximize output and longevity.
- A ceramic insulation plate, a stainless steel armature, and a newly designed proprietary starter allow this lamp to withstand the acoustic resonance and harmonic distortion of high frequency electronic ballasts.
- At 2000K, this HPS lamp creates 140,000 lumens of light within the red spectrum, making it perfect for the fruiting and flowering stages of your plants.
- Its 24,000-hour life is backed by 1-year warranty, so try it for yourself!
- Bulb Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Sun System SKU HGC906500 Weight (lb.) 40.5 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 21.7 Width (in.) 16.7 Height (in.) 9.4 Lead Time Ships in 7 Days UPC 847127006474 UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Single Ended Coverage Area Veg: 6' x 6'; Flower: 5' x 5' Exact Watts 1000 Watts Bulb Lumens 140,000 Glass Included No Bulb(s) Included? Yes Bulb Type Single Ended High Pressure Sodium Est. Electricity Cost /mo $43.20 Voltage 120 Volt
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- HOT SYSTEM - General Issues
- Extremely hot system to run. Bulbs seemed to do good things for the plants in the period of time we used them. Additionally we had a ballast arc -- not something you want to deal with. Sub-par quality with a good return policy. Thanks for that Hydrobuilder.