Improve your grow with remote monitoring of temperature, RH, light, and VPD, custom alerts, and integrated journaling.
Environmental monitoring, anytime, anywhere. Improve your grow with remote monitoring of temperature, RH, light, and VPD, custom alerts, and integrated journaling.
The Pulse One is a unique hardware device that keeps you connected to your garden even if you aren't nearby. Within just minutes of installing the Pulse One in your greenhouse or grow tent, you can begin monitoring your temperature, humidity and light level.
Pulse One easily connects to your Wi-Fi network and sends data to a remote location so you can monitor your grow from anywhere in the world that has access to the internet.
What Does Pulse One Monitor?
The Pulse One measures light using a lux sensor. Using the lux sensor you can easily see if your light came on when they were supposed to or if there was a problem that needs to be corrected.
The temperature in your growing environment can cause a number of issues if it falls too far out of your plants preference range. If the environment gets too cold, frosting can damage plants. If the environment gets too hot, plant's can be scorched. The Pulse One measures the temperature so that you always know that your heat is within an acceptable range.
One of the most overlooked aspects of indoor gardening is humidity. Humidity levels can determine if your plants are thriving. However, the wrong humidity can put them at risk of developing mold or pest issues. If your humidity gets too low than you may find your media losing moisture very quickly, which can leave you with plants that dry out sooner than you are available to tend to them. Alternatively if your humidity gets too high you can develop mold issues, especially during flowering stage. Having your entire crop developing mold just before harvest due to a humidity issue can be the most disappointing experience a grower can go through. Pulse One easily keeps this in check.
The real value of Pulse One comes from accessing historical data. Looking back on weeks of data about your grow room to discover where things went wrong or where you can make improvements in your growing process can be invaluable.
VPD Guidance - Vapor Pressure Deficit
Pulse makes is simple to check VPD
Just enter a VPD target for your device (in kPa) and the app tells you what temperature or humidity you need in order to achieve that VPD.
VPD helps you identify the correct range of temperature and humidity to aim for in your grow space. With VPD you can achieve the best results while avoiding pest and environmental problems.
VPD also controls plant transpiration rates, stomata opening, CO2 uptake, nutrient uptake, and plant stress.
- Pulse ONE Environmental Monitor
- USB Power Adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Power: 110V-220V AC with 5V adapter
- Attachment Points: Keyhole
- Indoor / Outdoor: Indoor
- Waterproofing: Splash-resistant
- WiFi Spectrum: 2.4 GHz
- WiFi Range: Over 1000 feet in ideal conditions, structures and interference reduce this
- Guarantee: Money back if you're not satisfied, for 30 days after receiving your order
- Warranty: 1 year, defects and workmanship
- Humidity: 0-100% RH, ±3%, 1s response time
- Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40 to 85°C), ±1%
- Light: 10ms response, relative light intensity
- VPD: ±4%, 1s response time
- Height: 3.1 inches (78 mm)
- Width: 3.1 inches (78 mm)
- Length: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Weight: 7.8 ounces (221 grams)
Installing and using a Pulse One is incredibly easy. You only need a couple of things.
- Any device with a screen and internet access such as a phone, tablet, or computer.
- A 2.4 GHz wireless network with internet access.
- A micro-USB plug - included with device.
Recent App Updates
- Better drag & drop on the dashboard.
- Low battery alert supports more battery types, and custom "low battery voltage".
- Reduced requests in the app, leading to better performance.
- Custom date range selection on the chart.
- Improved Password change interface
Pairing the Pulse One
You can pair your Pulse device to your Wi-Fi network using the BlinkUp process.
The Blinkup sync works best in very low light levels, such as a darkened room. We also recommend that you turn your device brightness to maximum and put the Pulse directly against the screen when pairing. Please note that if you are using a device that has power saving features that activate in less than a minute these features may need to be deactivated.
- 1. Plug your Pulse One into a standard outlet to activate the device.
- 2. When you plug in your Pulse One, it will immediately enter into pairing mode and the LED will begin flashing. To prevent light pollution, your device will only remain in pairing mode for 60 seconds. To re-enter pairing mode, reset the Pulse One by pressing the reset button.
- Use the instructions that came with your Pulse One to login to your pulse account and sync the device using your available Wi-Fi network.
- When this process completes successfully you will see the LED glow green for 3 seconds. Next the light will start flashing red and yellow, then green, followed by the lights shutting off completely.
- If done correctly your Pulse device will now be displayed on your account and will begin transmitting data every 60 seconds.
- If the Pulse doesn't to connect to the wireless network, the LED will flash red three times or four times and will not flash green. Occasionally there are WiFi network issues that can cause it to fail on an attempt to connect. If this occurs we recommend running this process from the beginning multiple times before contacting support.
- Tech Specs
Brand Pulse SKU ONER1 Weight (lb.) 1 Lead Time This product ships in 1 week Length (in.) 8 Width (in.) 6 Height (in.) 6 UPC 661585149272 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Temp & Humidity Monitors UL Listed No
Pulse ONE Environmental Monitor Reviews
- Great Product!
Works great. I love the ability to pull this up on my phone or iPad and check out my room. Sends me alerts if anything is out of range. Will buy this again if the need arises in the future.