Olivia's Product Documents
Seal The Deal On Healthy Plants With This First-Rate Cloning Gel
Cut, Dip, Grow!
Developed nearly 30 years ago, Olivia’s Cloning Gel continues to be an industry leader due to its high quality, ease-of-use and stellar results. The secret to its success is two-part: what’s in it and how it does what it does. It is made of a combination of a root-stimulating plant hormone (Indole-3 butyric acid) and NPK nutrients formulated into a gel. This viscous gel adheres to cuttings quickly and completely to create a seal. This sealing process provides direct root stimulation and nutrition to the plant to get those roots going and eliminate transplant shock.
Olivia’s Cloning Gel is designed to be opened and ready for use. It can be used for hydroponic or soil plantings and on all plants grown indoors and outdoors, including flowers, ornamentals, fruits and vegetables. For the very best results, use in conjunction with Olivia’s Cloning Solution.
Suggested Uses: Use to stimulate root development and prevent transplant shock on all cuttings.
- Stimulates rapid root development
- Feeds new cuttings as they root
- 90%-100% success rate
- Eliminates transplant shock
- Superior start and growth
- For all plants - indoor and outdoor
- For the home hobbyist or professional
- In liquid and gel form
- For hydroponics and soil
- Safe and easy to use.
Instructions on How to Use Olivia’s Solutions Cloning Gel
No mixing required. Ready to use. Stir before use to create a smooth consistency.
- Dip your cuttings in the Gel to the desired rooting depth.
- Coat entire stem area that is going to be below the soil or medium line.
- Place in our soil or any growing medium to root.
- Storage: Store bottle in a cool, dark place or in your refrigerator. The gel will become less viscous if heated or kept in a warm environment. It will become darker over time. If Gel freezes just thaw, stir and use.
- 0.08%……….Total Nitrogen (N)
- 0.025% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.055% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 0.15%……….Available Phosphate (P2O5)
- 0.09%……….Soluble Potash (K2O)
Derived from Ammonium Phosphate & Potassium Nitrate.
Technical Product Information
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Do not dilute. Do not reuse container. Harmful if swallowed. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wash well with clean water after use. Contact a physician immediately.
Shelf Life: Approximately 1 year from date of purchase, if kept in a cool, dark location.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
- Tech Specs