The Nanolux Smart Lighting Controller is designed to provide wired control to two lighting groups in a greenhouse. You can control up to 60 lights per group. The controller uses 0-10V adjustable DC voltage to control ballast output power and switch on/off the ballast. The controller operates on a 24-hour time cycle. The controller also has the ability to simulate sunrise and sunset cycle from 10-60 minutes. Each of the two-lighting group channels has a room overheat protection function that can be set as needed. You can use the LCD touchscreen to easily view and modify the current settings for each channel. Moreover, the Smart Lighting Controller is portable, easily operated and installed.
Nanolux now offers 0-10V control modules for all NCCS ready ballasts. The 0-10V module allows all Nanolux ballasts to run on any controller using 0-10V protocol.
0-10V Module uses the following protocol:
- Voltages for ON is 5V or more than 5V.
- OFF is 1V-0V
- Voltage range for dimming is from 100%-50% is 10V-5V
- Input: 5VDC (120mA Max)
- Maximum control voltage: 11.5V
- Maximum cable length per group: 180m
- Maximum number of ballasts per group: 60pcs
- Total number of ballasts per controller: 120pcs
- 1 x Nanolux 0-10V Smart Lighting Controller
- Comes with 3-way splitter
- 3-meter RJ11 cable
- Tech Specs
Brand NanoLux SKU CON-0-10V Weight (lb.) 1.1 Length (in.) 4.2 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 2.9 Height (in.) 1.2 Lead Time This product ships in 7-10 Business Days UL Listed No Number of Lights Controlled 2 (60 Lights Per Group) Has Photocell Yes Voltage 120/240 Volts