Hydro Logic Product Documents
This de-ionization filter is designed to serve as a post, polishing stage for any Reverse Osmosis system. After an RO system, the product water may contain trace amounts of nitrates, phosphates, and silicates as well other total dissolved solids (TDS). Certain applications such as aquarium, medical, manufacturing and others require 99.99% ultra pure, 0 PPM water. This DI filter will remove any leftover contaminants giving you the purest H2O available. 1 Gallon Per Minute maximum flow rate. Estimate life is 18,750 Parts Per Million. Example: Estimated number of gallons cartridge is good for at 5 PPM feed water is 3,750 gallons. Divide estimated life by feed water PPM to get estimated number of gallons.
Included in Box
(1) 10"x4.5" DI cartridge with mixed bed, color changing DI resin (anion resins to filter negatively charged ions and cation resins to filter positively charged ions)
(1) 10"x4.5" filter housing with clear canister and black cap
(2) 3/8" Quick Connect fittings for in/out
(1) Powder coated metal wall mounting bracket
(4) Stainless steel screws for bracket
(1) 2 foot piece of white 3/8" tubing
(1) Filter housing wrench
Replacement filters can be found here.
- Tech Specs
Brand Hydro Logic SKU HL33006 Weight (lb.) 8.6 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this product ships in 2 Weeks UPC 812111011581 Prop 65 No