Ideal for all pH testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment, wine, coffee, agriculture and more.
- Measures pH and Temperature
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes storage solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH
- Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine tuning
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-P2)
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point checked and factory calibrated to pH 7.0. It can be re-calibrated to any point in its range with digital calibration using the push buttons.
- Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer
How often do I need to calibrate?
All pH meters should be calibrated anywhere from before every use to at least once a month. The frequency of calibration depends on usage and application, but you should calibrate at least once per month for proper results and a longer lifespan of your meter. A free packet of pH 7.0 buffer is included with the meter. Additional pH buffers for calibration are available for purchase. Please consult the user's guide for calibration instructions.
I use my meter for hydroponics. Does it need any special care?
Yes. Nutrients in a hydroponics reservoir will quickly adhere to the sensor and throw off readings. It is very important to rinse the sensor in distilled water after each use. Otherwise, you'll just be measuring the nutrients that are already on the sensor.
- pH Range: 0 - 14
- Temperature Range: 0-80 C; 32-176 F
- Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2%
- Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point) with digital fine tuning
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
NOTE for owners of the PH-200: Your PH-200 is shipped with a small amount of storage solution in the cap. The sponge should be moist (not dripping wet), but it is possible that this solution can leak out during shipping. If you have received a PH-200 with the cap (or sponge) dry, simply refill it with the enclosed extra storage solution and allow it to soak, standing upright, for one hour. Your meter will be perfectly fine and the small extra bottle is included for this purpose. Never refill the cap with distilled water and never use the cap for testing purposes.
- Tech Specs
Brand HM Digital SKU HGC716165 Weight (lb.) 0.45 Height (in.) 8.1 Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 7 Days Length (in.) 2 Width (in.) 3 Warranty 1 Year UPC 891144000021