The HM Digital PH/Temperature Meter is one of the most affordable solutions to testing nutrient solution pH and temperature at the same time. You can ensure you are feeding your plants nutrients that they can actually uptake, because without knowing pH and temperature, you run the risk of locking out certain nutrients or leaving your plants open to root rot.
Whether you are a hydroponics grower or a soil gardener, this is an essential grow room tool. Here are all the features you need to know about:
HM Digital PH/Temperature Meter Features:
- Quickly & Easily Test Nutrient Solution pH and Temperature
- Calibration is super simple, with one-touch automatic digital calibration
- Water resistant so you won't have to worry about being careful when you test the solution.
- Simultaneous temperature display so you can get both readings at once, taking testing from a chore to a simple few second task
- Sleek, lightweight design. Take this meter anywhere you need, or simply store it in the small tool pouch of your grow tent.
- Large LCD display makes readings easy, you won't need your readers to test your solution!
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator to prolong battery life and meter life.
- Includes storage solution in a sponge embedded in a translucent cap
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-80 meter is factory calibration to pH 7.0. The meter can easily and quickly be recalibrated with digital calibration to pH 4.0, 7.0 or 10.0 using the meter's simple one-touch process.
- Includes a cap, batteries, storage solution and pH 7.0 buffer
Maintenance & Care Of The HM Digital PH/Temperature Meter
Maintenance and care of your HM Digital pH meter is super easy. Here are our recommendations:
How To Calibrate The HM Digital PH/Temperature Meter
The HM Digital PH/Temperature Meter should be calibrated at least once a month, but some growers are very serious about their testing, and calibrate before every use. This will all come down to how often you are calibrating and how many reservoirs you need to test. The more use your meter gets, you'll obviously need to calibrate it more often.
We include a free packet of pH 7.0 buffer, and you can easily use this to quickly calibrate the meter. If you are a hydroponics grower, you'll need to make sure you rinse the sensor in distilled water after each use. If you don't, the hydroponic nutrients will start to cake up on the meter, and mess with your readings.
It's important to note that your meter will be shipped with the sponge in the cap dry. Before your first use, pour a small amount of storage solution from the Mylar packet into the sponge so that the sponge is moist (not dripping wet). Then, put the cap back on and let it soak for 15 minutes.
HM Digital PH/Temperature Meter Specifications:
- pH Range: 0 - 14
- Temperature Range: 1-80 C; 33-176 F
- Resolution: 0.1 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 pH; Temperature accuracy is +/-2%
- Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point)
- Electrode: Glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: Water resistant
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (model LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 3.2 x 1.8 cm (6.0 x 1.3 x 0.7 inches)
- Weight: 53.9 g (1.9 oz)
- Tech Specs
Brand HM Digital SKU HGC716155 Weight (lb.) 0.25 Height (in.) 0.6 Prop 65 No Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this product ships in 7-10 Business Days Length (in.) 9.2 Width (in.) 4.9 Warranty 1 Year UPC 891144000175 UL Listed No