Earth Juice Product Documents
The special feature of the Sugar Peak line is the built-in convenience of a single, 1 part (1 bottle) formulas. 1-part formulas (single bottles) designed specifically to meet the requirements of all types of plants through all phases of plant development.Earth Juice Sugar Peak Feeding Schedule
Sugar Peak Vegetative - Sugar Peak Vegetative is crafted for energetic stem and leaf growth. Recommended for foliage plants, leafy vegetables and the vegetative stage of high production flowering and fruiting plants.
Sugar Peak Transition - Sugar Peak Transition is precisely and horticulturally engineered to promote vigorous stem and leaf growth, encourage the development of buds and blooms, and the production of oily resins and fragrances of flowers and herbs; All this from a single bottle.
Sugar Peak Flowering - Sugar Peak Flowering is designed specifically to encourage luxuriant yields of flowers, fruit and vegetables while enhancing the development of essential oils and fragrances.
Sugar Peak Grand Finale - Sugar Peak Grand Finale is a superior and widely popular “Finishing/Ripening” formula that will assist and serve to maximize the production of essential oils, resins, fragrances and yields of determinate flowering and fruiting plants.
Sugar Peak Briximus Maximus - Sugar Peak Briximus Maximus is a unique and effective finishing and ripening foliar feed designed for determinate flowering and fruiting plants. Regular foliar applications of Briximus Maximus will aid the uptake of those all important nutrient elements that are considered essential in helping to promote primo yields of flowers and fruits.
- Tech Specs
Brand Earth Juice SKU EJSPNPACK Nutrient Application Hydroponic and Soil Nutrient Nutrient Type Organic Based
- Product Q&A
Earth Juice Sugar Peak Nutrient Package Questions & Answers
Questions & Answers Direct From Hydro-Organics, The Manufacturer Of Earth Juice!
- WHAT EARTH JUICE NUTRIENT LINES DO YOU RECOMMEND FOR HYDROPONICS? Sugar Peak, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom, Sweet & Heavy, and Elements are all excellent choices. They are also superb choices for hand-feeding applications.
- WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF EARTH JUICE PRODUCTS? Earth Juice liquids, granulars and solubles have an indefinite shelf life. Products containing Mycorrhizae and/or Microbes are generally packaged for use within 3-5 years. Earth Juice Sugar Peak, Sweet & Heavy, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom may develop sugar crystal deposits that will not alter the effectiveness of the products.
- DO I NEED TO AERATE MY HYDROPONIC RESERVOIR WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? For best results, we recommend to continuously aerate reservoir solutions with a high quality air pump. It is especially recommended when using Earth Juice Sugar Peak, Hi-Brix Grow & Bloom and Sweet & Heavy.
- IS IT NECESSARY TO CHANGE MY RESERVOIR WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? We recommend keeping systems fresh by draining, flushing lines (if necessary) and adding fresh solution every 14-28 days.
- DO I NEED TO USE REVERSE OSMOSIS WHEN USING EARTH JUICE? We recommend to use good TAP water whenever possible. Rule of Thumb: If the tap water is considered potable and it