The DimLux CO2 Sensor provides accurate information on the CO2 content of the atmosphere in your grow area. At the same time, it is also used to power the DimLux CO2 Regulator, so that carbon dioxide is released according to how much CO2 is actually required, maintaining optimal levels at all times. The built-in light sensor will even let the system know when the lights are off, ensuring that CO2 is only distributed when necessary for the process of photosynthesis.
The advantages of this system are a reduction of CO2 waste, maximizing plant growth, and the elimination of manual adjustment which is often inaccurate or neglected. A built-in light cell is an additional feature that ensures the CO2 Sensor shuts down distribution when lights are off and plants switch from taking in CO2 to releasing it.
In any closed-loop environment, CO2 supplementation is an absolute must and is a tactic used by the industry's top growers for the most prodigious results. In these environments, little-to-no fresh air is drawn into the controlled environment from the outside. By deploying the DimLux CO2 Sensor, Maxi Controller, and OptiClimate, the most natural and productive atmosphere can be created for plant growth. The outcome will ensure all hardware costs are recuperated in one grow cycle.
- Provides accurate information on CO2 concentration
- Ensures precise CO2 dosing at the correct ppm
- Quick and easy, hassle-free installation
- Built-in light cell for auto-shutdown during lights off
- Dual-beam non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor
- Powers a separate CO2 Regulator
- Simple calibration using fresh, outside air
- Ideal for closed loop systems - perfect for use with the Opticlimate
- Comes with 5 or 10 meter cable
The DimLux CO2 Sensor will need to be hung in the canopy area at roughly the same height as your plants. Make sure that the light cell is exposed to light, otherwise, it will not switch off automatically during dark periods.
- Tech Specs