- Exact Watts
8.6A @ 120V, 4.3A @ 240V
- Optimized For DE Bulbs
Take control of your indoor grow room with the flexibility and performance of a quality Delux brand ballast!
The Delux 1000 Watt Dimmable Electronic Digital Ballast has a dimmable switch that allows you to run your ballast at 600 watts, 750 watts, 1000 watts or Super Lumen power, which enables you to control the footprint and power usage of your HID lighting. Delux series ballasts runs both Metal Halide (MH) or High Pressure Sodium (HPS) bulbs and are best paired with Delux brand bulbs.
Delux ballasts are extremely high frequency, and work perfectly with standard lamps and double ended lamps. Internal fan is very quiet and keeps all parts cool and running smoothly. Delux Digital Ballasts are compatible with all standard brand reflectors and hoods.
- Dimmable feature allows you to run at 600, 750 or 1000 watts
- Runs 15% cooler than other digital ballasts on the market
- "Soft Start" program allows multiple ballasts to start up at the same time
- Strikes both Metal Halide (MH) and High Pressure Sodium (HPS) lamps
- Engineered to work best when paired with Delux brand bulbs
- Runs on 120 or 240 volt power, 50/60Hz
- External breaker system protects against power surges
- Comes with an 8 ft power cord
- 1-Year manufacturers warranty
- CE & UL listed
- Bulb Type: Metal-Halide or High Pressure Sodium (MH or HPS)
- Dimming Settings: 100%, 75%, or 50%
- Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Amperage: 8.6A @ 120V, 4.3A @ 240V
- Crest Factor (CF): 1.7%
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): >10%
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 131F (-30 to 55C)
- Power Factor: >0.99
Why Use Digital Ballasts?
- Stronger Lumen Output- Up to 20% more lumen output than some old style magnetic ballasts. The more light that your plants receive equals more yield!
- Consistent Light Output - Digital ballasts provide a more consistent electrical current to the bulb, resulting in a longer lasting bulbs that function at a higher level with minimal to no flickering.
- Efficiency - Digital ballasts run quieter and cooler, and are more gentle on the bulb than magnetic ballasts.
- Less Heat - Digital ballasts generate less heat than their magnetic counterpart, which means less effort and money spent on cooling down your grow room.
- Exact Watts
- Tech Specs
Brand Delux SKU DE1000W Weight (lb.) 7.6 Length (in.) 7.2 Width (in.) 17 Height (in.) 3.25 Warranty 1 Year UPC 678358668021 Prop 65 No UL Listed No Ballast Type Digital Ballast Optimized For DE Bulbs No Dimmable Function Yes Exact Watts 1000 Watts Amps 8.6A @ 120V, 4.3A @ 240V Frequency 50-60 Hz Voltage 120/240 Volts Power Cord(s) Included 120 Volt & 240 Volt Power Cord Length 8 ft
Delux 1000 Watt Electronic Grow Light Ballast, 120/240 Volt Reviews
First one quit working but hydrobuilder stood behind there product and sent out a replacement. Awesome job
- overall good buy
I bought 12 of the delux 1000 watt set ups 2 years ago and only have had 1 issue with the fuse going bad, but they had another in the ballast for back up. These are well worth the price, super great value for them
- good low cost ballast
I still have the first one I purchased from Hydrobuilder a few years ago working great in my 5x5 tent. I use both mh and hps with great results. I'm buying another in the next week or so for my new room!
- Works great
Nice and light compared to my older magnetic ballast. No light flicker and it pretty quiet which i nice since I have my light in my bedroom.
- Broke 3 months in
I bought 2 of them and after 3 months one broke. It blew a bulb and when I replaced it,it blew again within the first week....Put another bulb in and the ballast doesnt work at all now! No power to the unit(even the fan wont come on) I checked the fuse and it was good....Even put the replacement fuse that comes with it in to no avail.Then tried the fuses from my working ballast and the cords and plug the working ballast was using(still nothing) I thing the power plug unit where the fuse is,is shot. Requested an return form just a few mins ago and we will see how good their return policys are.
- Good ballast
Has worked for a couple years now. they come with both 120 and 240 cord which was nice. good quality and not very much heat
- Similar to my old quantum
This ballast has been running strong now for over a year. Love the pricing i got on this and it does not have the heat of a magnetic ballast. Seems overall to be a good quality
- Two is better than one
I had one of these in my 4x8 tent but needed a second. I now have two of the Delux 1,000 watt bulb and ballast combos and have never had better yields.