CenturionPro Product Documents
The CenturionPro HP Bucking Machine Is Pure Harvest Power
HP refers to “High Performance” and represents our workhorse line of buckers, which include single and triple-workstation options. The high production value of these machines results in the industry’s highest buck rate per hour. The HP line utilizes two rollers that pull the stem into the machine, therefore popping the flowers off. This allows you to continuously feed the bucker for more efficient de-stemming. The HP1 comes with a bucker stand and table-top set-up legs included for added value and versatility.
With 5 hole sizes, the HP1 accepts wet or dry stems up to 3/4” and can buck 175+ pounds (35+ lbs/hr dry) per hour, replacing 5-7 human workers. When combined with the high productivity of the CenturionPro trimming machines, you’ll get the highest capacity harvesting system in the world! The HP1 comes complete with a 0.75 HP gear driven motor with variable speeds to provide unsurpassed power and adjustability. Thanks to the variable speed controls, both wet and dry products can be processed with ease! The system is easy to set up and is made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum making it robust as well as easy to clean.
The HP1 plugs into a 110 volt, 15 amp circuit – EU/AUS Compatible. Backed by a 5 years warranty. The HP1 bucker is simple, powerful, and effective and will process product at an unprecedented rate.
The bucker stand comes standard with industrial casters. Choose to purchase an Off-Road Wheel Assembly Kit upgrade.
- Feed Throughput: HP1 +175 lbs/hr, HP3 500 lbs/hr
- Feed Entry Sizes: 3-hole (3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4")
- Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum
- Feed Types: Wet/Dry
- Pull Speed: 10-30 in/s
- Pull Strength: > 400 lbs
- GMP/UL/CE/RoHS Comliant
Triple your throughput the the HP3 Bucking Machine
The HP3 Triple Bucker provides triple the production capacity of the HP1, resulting in the industry’s highest buck rate per hour. This bucker utilizes two rollers per workstation that pull the stem into the machine, therefore popping the flowers off.
Complete with three workstations, the HP3 Triple Bucker is a multi-operator run industrial de-stemming machine that requires 3 operators for optimal speed and efficiency. Each workstation has 5 different-sized holes to provide versatility and improve processing capacity.
The HP3 Triple Bucker accepts stems up to 3/4” in diameter and can buck 500+ pounds per hour of fully hydrated flower (100lbs dry flower). This triple-headed machine comes with a bucker stand included for added value and ease of de-stemming. The bucker stand comes standard with industrial casters.
When combined with the high productivity of a CenturionPro trimming machine, you’ll get the highest capacity harvesting system in the world! The HP3 Triple Bucker comes complete with three 0.75 HP gear-driven motors with a variable speed controller to provide unsurpassed power, adjustability and control. Thanks to the variable speed controls, wet or dry product can be processed with ease! The system is easy to set up and is made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum making it robust as well as easy to clean. The HP3 Triple Bucker plugs into a 110 volt, 20 amp circuit – EU/AUS compatible. Backed by a 5 years warranty.
The HP3 Triple Bucker is quickly making a name for itself as the highest capacity bucker in the world! This bucker is simple, powerful and effective and will process product at an unprecedented rate
Preparation for using the HP Buckers & Tip for Dry Bucking
- Ensure adequate space
- Review electrical requirements
- Have adequate bins for product transport
- Cooler temperatures in processing room is beneficial
- Cut main stalk
- Seperate each individual stem (no 'y' junctions)
- Leave 3" of stem for clearance into machine
- Ensure clean angled cuts for precise feeding
- Keep prepped product stem side up for efficiency
- Size the stem to fi t the ideal hole
- Feed end first into machine
- Use variable speed control to adjust flow
- Moisture content is critical for ensuring minimal damage to the flower
- Flower that is too dry will fall apart
- Flower that has too much moisture will compact and dent
- For best results with dry bucking, moisture content should be between 12% and 14% when using a machine
- Buds should be "springy"- when the flower is squeezed between two fingers it will rebound and return to its original shape
- Both big and smaller stems must be pliable when bucking with a machine such as a GC or HP System
- Pliable stems ensures that they fold and are stripped upon entering the bucking machine. If too brittle, they will simply break off and will not be properly stripped
- Slowing the machine speed for dry bucking will lead to a better result
- Dry bucking at 1/2 or 1/3 of the regular speed will ensure better results
- The variable speed control off ered by our HP Bucker is a great feature when bucking dry material
Specification for the HP1 & HP3 Bucking Machines
Model HP1 Input Voltage NA: 5 Amp - 120V, 60Hz Single Phase
EU, AUS: 2.5 Amp - 240V, 50Hz Single Phase
Current Draw < 2.5A Operating Motor 0.75HP, IP54 Motor RPM 1690 RPM Weight (w/o stand) 100lbs / 45kg Length 24in / 61cm Width 14in / 36cm Height 18in / 46cm Circuit Creaker Required NA: 15A/120V
EU, AUS: 15A/220V
Model HP3 Input Voltage NA: 15 Amp - 120V, 60Hz, Single Phase
EU,AUS: 7.5 Amp - 240V, 50Hz Single Phase
Current Draw 7.5A Operating Motor 0.75HP, IP54 (x3) Motor RPM 1690 RPM (x3) Weight (w/ stand) 500lbs / 227kg Length 85in / 216cm Width 32in / 82cm Height 51in / 130cm Circuit Creaker Required NA: 20A/120V
EU, AUS: 20A/220V
- Tech Specs