- Rosin Press Type
- Plate Size
5" x 5"
- Max. Pressure
- Plate Material Type
- Heated Plates
- Needs Air Compressor
Ultimate Extraction Flexibility With The Bubble Magic 5 Ton Rosin Press
The Bubble Magic 20 Ton Rosin Press can be operated either manually or hydraulically, depending on how you want to press. Regardless, though, it will help you produce top-shelf solventless extracts and achieve the ultimate productivity and profitability!
This innovative press comes with a wide range of features, including a dual LED timer, temperature controllers, a relief valve, and built in pressure gauge, among many more. With dual-heated 5" x 5" steel pressing plates, you can achieve impressive batches with each press, getting you an efficient yield and high profitability.
Bubble Magic 20 Ton Rosin Press Features & Specs
- The 5" x 5" plates can produce up to 40,000 PSI
- Digital Temp Control for ultra precise extraction
- Max Temp 750 F
- Digital Timer 0 to 999 sec
- Manual Hydraulic Jack
- Built In Pressure Gauge
- Relief Valve
- Rosin Press Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Bubble Magic SKU 151504 Weight (lb.) 148 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 25 Width (in.) 25 Height (in.) 13 Lead Time This product ships in 3-5 Business Days UL Listed No Rosin Press Type Manual, Hydraulic Plate Size 5" x 5" Plate Material Type Aluminum Temperature Range 0-750 F Temperature Control Digital Temperature Accuracy 10-15 Max. Pressure 40,000 PSI Pressure Control Manual Press Time Range 0-999 Adjustable Tilt Position No Needs Air Compressor Not Required Amps 10 Amps Voltage 120 Volts Exact Watts 900 Watts Power Cord(s) Included Yes
- Product Q&A
Bubble Magic Hydraulic/Manual Heat Press, 5"x5" - 5 Ton Questions & Answers
Which Material Should I Use?
Yields range significantly and depend largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+
Note: Adequate application of pressure is important to achieve optimal yields and these figures are based on averages tests. Results may vary and depend heavily on your material as well as the operator.
Which Micron Bag To Use?
Depending on your material, the proper micron bags are suggested but results will always vary.
For dry sift and ice water extractions use a 36 micron or 72-micron bag. 72-micron rosin bags will offer higher yields compared to 36-micron rosin bags, but the 36-micron bags will provide the highest quality product.
For flower, trim, and shake, use a 115 micron or 90-micron bag. You will get the highest yield from a 115-micron rosin bag compared with a 90-micron rosin bag, but the 90-micron bags will give you more filtration and slightly higher quality product.
- 36 micron - Most filtration available, highest quality output rosin for use with small and finer material.
- 72 micron - High level of filtration, increased yields over 36 micron when pressing smaller and finer material.
- 90 micron - Higher level of filtration for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
- 115 micron - Ideal level of filtration and high yielding for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
What Temperature Is Ideal?
- Lower temperatures (200°F- 300°F) = more flavor/terpenes, less yield, end material is more stable (shatter-like consistency).
- Higher temperatures (300°F- 350°F) = less flavor/terpenes, more yield, end material is less stable (sap-like consistency).
How Much Pressure Should I Use?
There is no magic number for how much you need to press but most people use the formula of press pounds/plate surface area.
For example: A 10-ton press = 20,000 lbs. If you have a 3"x5" plate = 15 square inch. Hence, 20,000/15 = 1,333 PSI
Note: These numbers serve as a guide only. Results will always vary depending on temperature and material as well the press you choose. Refer to manufacturers recommendations for best results.