Use to connect the Bluelab® Pro Controller™ to external switches, for example - a float switch or a greenhouse alarm system.
When these switches are activated, the Bluelab® Pro Controller™ is placed in lock out mode, so no further dosing will occur until reset.
- Built in alarm which can be disabled if required
- An external alarm (horn or flashing light) can be connected
- An external lockout sensor can be connected (e.g. water flow sensor) which will stop all control and dosing
- Compatible with Bluelab® Pro Controller™
The Bluelab® PowerPod™ is ideal for use when using a Bluelab® Pro Controller™ with third party mains powered pumps, heaters and coolers for temperature control.
- 4 x IEC mains outputs (8.5A maximum total output load)
- 100V~-240V~, 50/60Hz compatible
- Adds temperature control to Bluelab® Pro Controller and some Bluelab® Dosetronic™ models
- Compatible with Bluelab® Pro Controller and Bluelab® Dosetronic™ models
- Tech Specs
Brand Bluelab SKU HGC716493 Weight (lb.) 0.45 Height (in.) 1.8 Prop 65 No Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this product ships in 7-10 Business Days Length (in.) 6 Width (in.) 6.5 Warranty 2 Year UPC 9421024920913 UL Listed No
Bluelab Pro Controller for External Switches Videos