The Bluelab Guardian Monitor is by fast most simple, easy to use reservoir monitor you could invest in. Optimize your grow room and help your plants reach their full potential by dialing in important metrics such as pH & EC.
Optimize Your Grow With The Bluelab Guardian Monitor
Keeping your pH and EC dialed in is an essential component of any successful indoor grow. If your plants aren't getting exactly what they need, they won't reach their full genetic potential both in terms of size and potency. And, some nasty issues can arise, such as deficiencies or toxicities.
Luckily, this doesn't have to be a concern if you use the Bluelab Guardian Monitor. It can be mounted on a wall or hung by a support bar for easy monitoring. When you setup your reservoir, simply place the probes in the solution and adjust as needed. Gone are the days of constantly coming to the grow room and manually testing your nutrient solution!
Instead, you can set your high and low alarm states. If the Bluelab Guardian Monitor senses less than ideal conditions, it will start flashing. A quick glance at the monitor will let you know you need to adjust it.
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Features
- Plant-safe green LEDs
- Large easy to read displays
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature
- Flashing high and low alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory (setting retained when power lost)
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Applications
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Warranty
2 year guarantee for Bluelab Guardian Monitor
6 month guarantee for Bluelab pH Probe
(proof of purchase is required)
- Tech Specs
Brand Bluelab SKU HGC716336 Weight (lb.) 1.7 Height (in.) 8.8 Prop 65 No Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 2 weeks Length (in.) 3.7 Width (in.) 5.3 Warranty 2 Year UPC 9421024920081 UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Questions & Answers
Why do we need to clean the probes on Bluelab instruments?
A clean probe is an accurate probe! Cleaning is the most important piece of maintenance required on any Bluelab instrument. The probe comes into contact with the solution and relay the reading back to the instrument for it to be displayed. The probe surface is susceptible to being contaminated or being covered in a greasy film that inhibits an exact reading. There are no shortcuts to cleaning the probes. It is already a very simple procedure and it will also ensure your instrument measures it right every time.
My nutrient readings are inaccurate - why?
- The probe could be contaminated
- The temperature of the solution could be very different to the temperature of the probe
- Clean the conductivity probe as described in the related article
- Wait 5 - 10 minutes for the reading to stabilize
- Contact zone not immersed.
- Lower the pH Pen into the solution at least 2cm/1".
Why are my readings noisy / readings jumping?