Active Aqua's Grow Flow is the most efficient ebb & flow system on the market. The fill and drain cycles are maintained by the controller unit and set with the built-in timer. This system can be set up in many different sizes and shapes to fit your exact growing needs.
Grow Flow is the only unit on the market with fail-safe overflow protection. If the float valve stops operating, the emergency shut-off valve will automatically power down the system, preventing any spillage or damage to your growing area. At the same time, the LED indicator light will light up on the control panel. Since your pumps are only pumping a short time each day, the system is extremely reliable and efficient.
The main controller bucket has adjustable fill height and an emergency shut-off valve. Grow Flow controller units and buckets are also available separately.
- Connect 6 to 48 growing modules to a single system
- Adjustable float ladder
- LED emergency indicator light
- Concave center drain buckets are engineered to fully drain, no more stagnant water in the root zone
- Individual inner buckets allow you to easily move plants
- UL-listed water pumps operate on standard 120-volt
- System Includes:
- 7 Gallon Controller Module
- 55 Gallon Distribution Reservoir
- Two 250 GPH High-Flow Pumps
- 12 Two Gallon Bucket Modules
- All of the Fittings & Tubing to Install the System
- 3 Year Warranty
- Tech Specs
Plant Count 12 Growth Module Size 2 Gallon Number of Rows 4 Rows Brand Active Aqua SKU GFO7KT Weight (lb.) 50.4 Width (in.) 0 Height (in.) 0 Length (in.) 0 Warranty 3 Year Prop 65 No UPC 817205011737 Lead Time Ships in 2-3 Days
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Works excellent but...
- Am about a month into my first cycle with my new system. At first they were slow going until I figured the right amount of times to fill. There should b some instructions on how often to water for best results. Wich is 2 to 3 times during the light period. Any more the roots can't get enough oxygen. Other then that 8ts absolutely great! Very happy
- Wound give it 5 stars, but...
- Zero setup instructions. A YouTube video would have been helpful too. If you encounter a problem, be prepared to figure it out yourself. No customer service from manufacturer. As to the product itself, it's excellent. In fact, I'm going to add onto mine.
- Great Buy
- Super easy set up only issue is there is no example diagram for the pot set up anywhere I have found. Cheaper then buying it from the Hydrofarm or 1000bulbs