- Rosin Press Type
- Plate Size
- Max. Pressure
- Plate Material Type
- Heated Plates
- Needs Air Compressor
Hot off the presses! A new line of Bubble Magic Rosin Presses! This 1000 PSI Pneumatic Heat Press is loaded with features that will help you with all your pressing needs! Equipped with a 5'' x 5'' interchangeable heat plate this unit can also be used with a 4'' x 6'' heat plate (151545) or 6'' x 8'' heat plate (151568). Control both your top plate and bottom plate separately and use the built in digital LED timer and temperature controller to make sure you are getting the most out of your press sesh! With a temp range of 0 to 750 degrees Fahrenheit you can dial in the plates to the perfect temperature you are trying to achieve! This press requires an Air Compressor to run (not included) delivering presser in all the right places! Give Bubble Magic a try and see the magic for yourself!
- Dual LED control screens
- Digital Timers 0 to 999 seconds
- 1000 PSI
- Interchangeable Heat Plates
- Reads Fahrenheit or Celsius (MAX TEMP 750)
- Air Compressor not included
- Rosin Press Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Bubble Magic SKU 151503 Weight (lb.) 111 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 21 Width (in.) 32 Height (in.) 14 Lead Time This product ships in 3-5 Business Days UL Listed No Rosin Press Type Pneumatic Plate Size Interchangeable Plate Material Type Aluminum Temperature Range 0-750 F Temperature Control Digital Temperature Accuracy 10-15 Max. Pressure 1000 PSI Pressure Control Manual Press Time Range 0-999 Adjustable Tilt Position No Needs Air Compressor Required Amps 10 Amps Voltage 120 Volts Exact Watts 900 Watts Power Cord(s) Included Yes
- Product Q&A
Bubble Magic Pneumatic Heat Press, 5"x5"- 1000 PSI Questions & Answers
Which Material Should I Use?
Yields range significantly and depend largely on the quality of the materials used.
- Trim: 3% - 8%
- Shake: 8% - 15%
- Flower: 15% - 30%
- Dry Sift: 30% - 60%+
- Ice Water Extractions: 30% - 70%+
Note: Adequate application of pressure is important to achieve optimal yields and these figures are based on averages tests. Results may vary and depend heavily on your material as well as the operator.
Which Micron Bag To Use?
Depending on your material, the proper micron bags are suggested but results will always vary.
For dry sift and ice water extractions use a 36 micron or 72-micron bag. 72-micron rosin bags will offer higher yields compared to 36-micron rosin bags, but the 36-micron bags will provide the highest quality product.
For flower, trim, and shake, use a 115 micron or 90-micron bag. You will get the highest yield from a 115-micron rosin bag compared with a 90-micron rosin bag, but the 90-micron bags will give you more filtration and slightly higher quality product.
- 36 micron - Most filtration available, highest quality output rosin for use with small and finer material.
- 72 micron - High level of filtration, increased yields over 36 micron when pressing smaller and finer material.
- 90 micron - Higher level of filtration for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
- 115 micron - Ideal level of filtration and high yielding for use with flower, trim, and shake rosin pressing.
What Temperature Is Ideal?
- Lower temperatures (200°F- 300°F) = more flavor/terpenes, less yield, end material is more stable (shatter-like consistency).
- Higher temperatures (300°F- 350°F) = less flavor/terpenes, more yield, end material is less stable (sap-like consistency).
How Much Pressure Should I Use?
There is no magic number for how much you need to press but most people use the formula of press pounds/plate surface area.
For example: A 10-ton press = 20,000 lbs. If you have a 3"x5" plate = 15 square inch. Hence, 20,000/15 = 1,333 PSI
Note: These numbers serve as a guide only. Results will always vary depending on temperature and material as well the press you choose. Refer to manufacturers recommendations for best results.