The Oceanus 1: Flo-N-Gro controller features fully digital technology for your hydroponic grow system.
The Oceanus 1 features resettable circuit breaker protection for the controller and is housed in a dust and moisture proof chassis. There are 5 water output ports for multiple configurations of your garden and the heavy duty timer allows the grower to set various watering schedules based on their plants nutrient needs.
- 5 water ports for multiple garden configurations
- LED's to indicate 'FILL' and 'DRAIN' functions
- Resettable circuit breaker for system protection
- All 3/4" grommets and 3/4" fittings installed
- Plastic sealed chassis resists dust and moisture
- Solid state - digitally controlled system
- 10 Amp - 120 Volt - 60 Hz.
- 3 year warranty
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702780 Weight (lb.) 6.6 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 13.2 Height (in.) 15.7 Length (in.) 15.5 Warranty 1 Year UPC 847127001035 Lead Time Ships in 7 Days UL Listed No Parts & Accessories Epicenters (Control Module) Amps 10 Voltage 120
- Product Q&A
Titan Controls Oceanus 1: Flo-n-Gro Controller Questions & Answers
Do I need to clean my Oceanus 1?
Yes, you should clean your Oceanus 1 completely between each crop. For example, you can use a few drops of antibacterial hand soap to clean the Oceanus 1. Just make sure you thoroughly rinse (minimum of 3 times) the Oceanus 1 to remove all soap and debris before using.
Is there some way I can test my Oceanus 1 to make sure it's functioning properly?
Yes, there is! You will need: 120 volt power and 120 volt night light or 120 volt fan or 120 volt circuit tester. Follow the test procedure below:
- Place the Oceanus 1 on its backside with the 24 hour clock facing up. Position both floats in the 'UP' position, "towards the black lid".
- Plug the 120 volt circuit tester into the 'DRAIN' side (right side of the clock) of the Oceanus 1 controller. Turn the 24 hour clock dial to function in the 'DRAIN' cycle (white arrow pointing to the black part of the dial). Plug the Oceanus 1 into a 120 volt source, and the night light/tester will illuminate. Push the 'TOP' float that is closest to the lid towards the bottom of the bucket and wait five (5) seconds then push the 'LOWER' float towards the bottom of the bucket wait five (5) seconds and the light/tester will turn off.
- Unplug the Oceanus 1 from the 120 volt source and move the light/tester from the 'DRAIN' side to the 'FILL' side (left side of clock) of the Oceanus 1. Place both the 'TOP' and 'LOWER' floats in the down position "towards the bottom of the Oceanus 1". Turn the 24 hour clock dial to function in the 'FILL' cycle (white arrow pointing at the orange part of the dial). Then plug the Oceanus 1 into the 120 volt source and the night light/tester will illuminate. Push the 'LOWER' float of the Oceanus 1 towards the top of the of the bucket wait five (5) seconds and push the 'TOP' float towards the lid and wait five (5) seconds and the light/tester will turn off.
- To verify that the timer is working properly, plug a fan or test light into the DRAIN side and have both floats in the UP position and the arrow on the timer pointing towards the orange FILL ring (trippers are pushed to the inside of the timer). Then allow the timer to operate (do not touch clock dial) on its own. When the timer goes into the DRAIN function (trippers are pushed to the outside covering the orange ring) the fan or test light will be ON. This test verifys that the timer is operating properly.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Make it better
- Need to have remote control since it sets on ground and is extremely hard to see and set ...