The Mercury 3 Day/Night Fan Speed controller provides the indoor gardener with perfect ventilation control.
Just plug your fan into the Mercury 3, set the day & night temperature required for your garden and then let the Mercury 3 do the rest of the work for you.
Product Usage Diagram:
- Automatically increases or decreases fan speed based on controller set point
- Allows user to adjust deadband range to meet gardens requirements
- Temperature control range is 55 degrees F to 95 degrees F
- Six (6) foot temperature probe is accurate to within 2 degrees F
- Plastic enclosure protects internal components from dust and moisture
- ETL listed in US and Canada for commercial applications
- 6 Amps - 120 Volts - 60 Hz.
- 3 year warranty
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702755 Weight (lb.) 0.65 Lead Time Ships in 7 Days Length (in.) 5.4 Width (in.) 5.7 Height (in.) 3.3 Warranty 2 Year UPC 870883000165 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Ventilation Control Number of Zones Single Zone Has Photocell No Amps 6 Voltage 120V Power Cord Length 6' UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Titan Controls Mercury 3: Day/Night Fan Speed Controller Questions & Answers
Does my Titan Controller need to be calibrated?
No, your controller has been factory calibrated and is ready for service when you take it out of the box. Each unit will provide years of use and will maintain its settings without any further changes required.
Are the Titan Controllers compatible with each other?
Yes. They are designed to work together so you may expand your system as needed.
What happens to the 'preferred settings' on my Titan Controller if I lose power?
Titan Controls digitally based equipment has 'non-volatile' memory storage that allows the unit to retain settings due to a loss of power. The analog product line settings are not affected by a loss of power and will maintain dial settings.
Are Titan Controls digital or analog controllers?
Both! Titan uses digital control boards on most of the controllers, but simplifies the use of them by having analog (manual knobs & switches) controls to operate the devices. This eliminates the need to scroll through complicated electronic menus.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Does not work properly
- It works on soft mode but won't hold that setting for more than two days sometimes only one day before you need to reset again and with too many other options out there makes this unit a bad choice