Titan Controls Product Documents
The Eos 1 is the complete solution for your humidity requirements. Simple to use, dependable and built to last!
Eos 1 features a powder coated durable steel chassis, piggyback cordset for easy wiring and convenient switch to flip from humidify to dehumidify depending on your gardens needs. The Eos 1 will control any 120 Volt/15 Amp humidity gear on the market today.
Product Usage Diagram:
- Allows precise humidity control.
- 20% - 80% range lets the user adjust humidity level to ideal settings.
- Change from 'humidification' to 'dehumidification' with just a flip of the switch.
- Controls any 120 Volt - 15 Amp humidifier, dehumidifier or fan.
- Durable powder coated, steel enclosure will stand up to the toughest conditions.
- Grounded piggy-back cord is safe and easy to use.
- Ventilation louvers help avoid water accumulation and possible damage to the unit.
- Built in 4% split differential/deadband.
- 15 amps - 120 Volt - 60 Hz.
- 3 year warranty.
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702605 Weight (lb.) 3.05 Lead Time Ships in 7 Days Length (in.) 12.2 Width (in.) 8.9 Height (in.) 4.6 Warranty 3 Year UPC 870883009748 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Humidity Control Number of Zones Single Zone Has Photocell No Amps 15 Voltage 120V UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Titan Controls Eos 1 - Humidify/Dehumidify Controller Questions & Answers
Does my Titan Controller need to be calibrated?
No, your controller has been factory calibrated and is ready for service when you take it out of the box. Each unit will provide years of use and will maintain its settings without any further changes required.
Are the Titan Controllers compatible with each other?
Yes. They are designed to work together so you may expand your system as needed.
What happens to the 'preferred settings' on my Titan Controller if I lose power?
Titan Controls digitally based equipment has 'non-volatile' memory storage that allows the unit to retain settings due to a loss of power. The analog product line settings are not affected by a loss of power and will maintain dial settings.