Titan Controls Product Documents
Accurate, reliable control of moisture in the grow room with the Titan Controls Eos 1 Humidity Controller. This rugged, trustworthy device by Titan Controls will stand the test of time, and help maintain the ideal grow room environment. This is the complete solution to all your humidity needs!
The Titan Controls Eos 1 is built from a powder coated, durable steel chassis. IT features a piggyback cordset that makes wiring and setting the unit up as easy as possible. Flipping from humidify to dehumidify is as simple as flipping a switch at a moments notice, depending on your grow room conditions.
This powerful, innovative device wil control any 120 volt/15 amp dehumidifier or humidifier currently on the market.
How The Titan Controls Eos 1 Humidity Controller Works: A Diagram:
Titan Controls Eos 1 Humidity Controller Features
- Allows precise humidity control.
- 20% - 80% range lets the user adjust humidity level to ideal settings.
- Change from 'humidification' to 'dehumidification' with just a flip of the switch.
- Controls any 120 Volt - 15 Amp humidifier, dehumidifier or fan.
- Durable powder coated, steel enclosure will stand up to the toughest conditions.
- Grounded piggy-back cord is safe and easy to use.
- Ventilation louvers help avoid water accumulation and possible damage to the unit.
- Built in 4% split differential/deadband.
- 15 amps - 120 Volt - 60 Hz.
- 3 year warranty.
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702605 Weight (lb.) 3.05 Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 2 weeks Length (in.) 12.2 Width (in.) 8.9 Height (in.) 4.6 Warranty 3 Year UPC 870883009748 Prop 65 No Controller Functions Humidity Control Number of Zones Single Zone Has Photocell No Amps 15 Voltage 120V UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Titan Controls Eos 1 - Humidify/Dehumidify Controller Questions & Answers
Does my Titan Controller need to be calibrated?
No, your controller has been factory calibrated and is ready for service when you take it out of the box. Each unit will provide years of use and will maintain its settings without any further changes required.
Are the Titan Controllers compatible with each other?
Yes. They are designed to work together so you may expand your system as needed.
What happens to the 'preferred settings' on my Titan Controller if I lose power?
Titan Controls digitally based equipment has 'non-volatile' memory storage that allows the unit to retain settings due to a loss of power. The analog product line settings are not affected by a loss of power and will maintain dial settings.