Titan Controls Product Documents
The Atlas 5 is a portable, handheld monitor that measures carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature and humidity in your greenhouse or grow enclosure.
Great for use to monitor air quality in indoor gardens, grow shops or commercial settings. Fast, accurate and easy to use, the Atlas 5 is a must for every grower!
- CO2 Range: 0 Parts Per Million (PPM) to 9,999 PPM.
- Accurately monitors your grow area or greenhouse.
- Temperature Range: 14 degrees F to 140 degrees F (-10 degree to 60 degree).
- Humidity Range: 0.1% to 99.0%.
- Can be programmed to display: air/dew point/wet bulb temperature.
- Backlit LCD display function and auto shut-off feature.
- Runs off 4 AA batteries (included).
- 1 year warranty.
- Tech Specs
Brand Titan Controls SKU HGC702611 Weight (lb.) 1.95 Lead Time Ships in 6-7 Business Days Length (in.) 14.2 Width (in.) 8.9 Height (in.) 3 Warranty 1 Year Prop 65 No UPC 847127001240 UL Listed No CO2 Sensor Type Integrated CO2 Sensor Has Photocell No
- Product Q&A
Titan Controls Atlas 5: Handheld CO2, Temperature & Humidity Monitor Questions & Answers
Can you use a 120 volt power adapter vs. AA batteries to run the Atlas 5?
Yes, it can run using a DC adapter that provides a 9 Volt/1 Amp output. Please note that when a power adapter is used, it will cut off the power supply from the batteries and that the adapter cannot be used as a battery charger.
Does the Atlas 5 have an adible alarm to let me know when my CO2 exceeds the limit?
Yes, the Atlas 5 features an audible alarm to warn when the CO2 concentration exceeds your CO2 pre-set limit. It has a high pitched 80 decible beep when the CO2 exceeds your setting and stops beeping when any button is pushed, or your readings fall below the setpoint value.