- Coverage Area
Veg: 3' x 6'; Flower: 2' x 5'
- Exact Watts
- LED Light Spectrum
- Total PPF Output
- PAR Efficiency
with Manual Dimming Knob, with Optional Controller
- LED Diode Type
Wideband Mid Power Diodes
- Power Cord(s) Included
Yes - C14 Socket – Compatible with C13 Plugs and Adapters (Standard Power Cords)
- Est. Electricity Cost /mo
The ES300 V3 is a compact, yet stunningly powerful grow light
The Electric Sky 300 V3 (ES300 V3) is a 330W grow light designed for maximum yields in a 2×4’ to 3×5’ grow area. It beams the intensity of sunlight on the plant canopy for peak growth performance and top-to-bottom yield.
With powerful growth wavelengths delivered to your plants, V3 adds new diode tech and higher wattage for unequaled plant growth performance. Grow bigger plants than you ever thought possible with your Electric Sky 300 V3 ! The Electric Sky 300 V3 (ES300 V3) is a flagship, high-power grow light. For only 330 watts, it is blazingly intense. It’ll bring a smile to the face of any home or commercial grower as it beams huge amounts of wideband light energy to plants below.
Maximize the "Lighting Sweet Spot" of Your Garden
You can grow more and save energy with an Electric Sky over your plants
Say goodbye to uneven garden development and wasted product from light & heat burn.
Reduced Energy Costs
Save up to 50% in cooling and power expenses. Superior efficiency over traditional HPS, MH and T5 light systems
Stop Replacing Bulbs
Depend on a decade of stress-free growing with no recurring maintenance costs, harvest after harvest.
- 1x ES300 – Flower 2’x4′ – 3’x5′ Grow Tent / Veg 3.5’x7′
- 2x ES300 (Replace 1000W HPS) – Flower 4’x4′ – 5’x5′ Grow Tent / Veg 7’x7′
- 3x ES300 – Flower 5’x5′ or 4’x6′ / Veg 7’x7′
- 4x ES300 – Flower 4’x8′ – 5’x10′ / Veg 6’x12′
For smaller areas, consider the ES180 V3 LED Grow Light
Bonuses when Purchasing a ES300 V3 Grow Light
- Instruction Manual
- Easy Hanging Kit:
- (x3) Wire Gripper Cables
- (x2) Metal Ratchet Rope Hangers
- Dimming Kit For Precise Intensity Control:
- (x1) Manual Dimming Knob
- (x1) Splitter Cable (for controlling multiple lights at once)
- (x1) Extension Cable (for controlling intensity at a distance)
- An "As you Grow" Email LED Grow Course with tips and tricks to maximize yield using the Electric Sky Wideband LED Grow Light
- Power Adapter (included for each country):
- USA/Canada – (x1) 120 Volt US Plug Adapter & (x1) 240 Volt US Plug Adapter
- Australia – (x1) 230 Volt AU Plug Adapter
- UK/Europe – (x1) 230 Volt UK Plug Adapter & (x1) 230 Volt EU Plug Adapter
- 4 Trees Planted in US National Forests
- 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Features of the ES300 V3
- True 330 Watt power consumption – Twice the light output as HPS with an energy cost as low as $0.35 per day
- A plant-tuned “wideband” full spectrum for rapid vegetative growth and heavy flower yield
- Comfortable plant viewing – See plants in true color without light shining into your eyes
- Full light intensity adjustment for all stages of plant growth – Control multiple lights at once with included daisy-chain dimming kit
- Silent operation & passively cooled with no moving parts
- Rectangular light projection — Fits grow tents or expands to any area
- 1x ES300 will flower a 2’x4′ – 3’x5′ rectangular area – Grow 2-6 Plants
- 2x ES300 will flower a 4’x4′ – 5’x5′ square area – Grow 4-10 Plants
- "Recommended Configurations" images above
- Linear lenses prevent light loss, increase canopy penetration and intensify growth power
- Premium, heavy duty & solid construction with LEDs protected by easy-clean lenses
- 2x ES300’s exceed the yield of 1000W HPS using only 600 watts – Saving 40% on energy costs
- Grower-proven results for peppers, tomatoes, leafy greens, and exotic flowering plants
What separates the ES300 V3 from V2
The Green Sunshine Company has now started creating their own custom diodes for the ES180 & ES300. LED Grow Lights having the best LED diodes is very important to growers looking to get the most out of their grow. The new custom diodes in the ES300 allow space for up to 20% more diodes which in turn results in 10% more power for your plants.
Even with this increase in amount of diodes and power, the ES300 V3 still runs cooler than its predecessors saving you energy and money. The ES300 now comes with a Dimming Knob for far more precise dimming of the fixtures and both the ES180 and ES300 are now compatible with Trolmaster Hydro-X Lighting Controllers . Access to these controllers provides an entire suite of professional grow light features for your Electric Sky like sunrise and sunset and many more output controls.
What A Wideband Color Output Does to Plant Growth
The Electric Sky 300 pulls a true 330 watts from the wall, and its wideband spectrum has been proven time and time again in side-by-side tests to achieve equal or better results than HID with 40% less power and 50% of the heat . We don’t believe in continuing the tradition of “white” or “purple” LED grow lights. Other “full spectrum” LEDs leave out important colors, or try to achieve a spectrum that sips the least power on paper. What they neglect is that plants sense a wide range of colors in their environment to achieve their greatest potential.
The wideband spectrum used in the Electric Sky replicates some of the Sun’s infrared wavelengths for growth power, with a balanced color ratio to instruct plants to grow in a shape that maximizes yield.
With the unique high-dosage of near-infrared light, large flowers initiate sooner, vegetation grows faster, and the plant makes more efficient use of light from what is known as the Emerson Effect. The growth powered by Electric Sky will “wow” you and put fun into your indoor garden. You’ll see as your plants respond quickly to the single spectrum from seed through flower.
Built to last
Other LED units are flimsy and fragile, or have exposed LEDs, unprotected from the residue in your plant environment or from an accidental “bump”. The Electric Sky is constructed out of a solid piece of aluminum, and its easy-to-clean lenses protect the LEDs, so you never have to worry about accidental damage to your investment
The correct light
When plants don’t have enough infrared light, they’re “flying blind”. Other “white” or “purple” LEDs fail to provide plants with enough usable near-infrared light. The ES300 gives concentrated red & IR flower power that accelerates vegetative growth speed and encourages heavy flower weight.
Make the most of your space
Near-field lighting gets our ES300 only 12-18" from your plant canopy without burning. This means you can grow giants even in spaces with limited headroom. No more worrying how far grow lights should be from plants
Top yields and no hot spots
Distributed LEDs and special linear lenses shine light all the way into the far corners of your garden, keeping your entire garden brighter. Electric Sky activates growth beneath the canopy with penetrating spectrum colors so you can harvest more usable product from the top to bottom of your plant
Specifications for the ES300 V3
Input Power/Voltage 330W/100-277V Energy Use Per Day
Flower (12 hours on): $0.59 per day
Veg (18 hours on): $0.89 per day
Amperage 2.75A @ 120V / 1.375 @ 240V Dimming 0-10V – Dimmer and Daisy Chain Kit Included Spectrum GS3 Wideband Spectrum – Continuous 400nm–780nm Heat BTU Generated 1,125.3 BTU LED Diode Count 864 Human Eye Appearance 2300K & 91 CRI PAR 2.47 Umol/J* Power Cord Length
10′ Cord - Compatible with C13 Plugs
Fixture Dimensions/Weight 36L x 12W x 2.4H in / 22lbs Flowering Hang Distance / Coverage 18" / 2'x4' -2.5'x5' area Vegetative Hang Distance / Coverage 36" / 3'x6' – 3.5'×7' area Warranty 3 Years Full Expected Fixture Lifetime 70,000+ Hours Laboratory Tested Certification ETL, CSA, CE, RoHS, RCM
* Efficacy is measured at board level and measured from 300-780nm . Efficiency increases as the fixture is dimmed. Wideband diodes create near red and infrared light above 680nm, critical nutrients to plant growth.
- Coverage Area
- Tech Specs
Brand The Green Sunshine Company SKU ES300 Weight (lb.) 22 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 36 Width (in.) 12 Height (in.) 2.5 Warranty 3 Years Lead Time Due to back-order, this product ships in 1-2 weeks UPC 860217002316 Lighting Type LED LED Light Spectrum Full Spectrum LED Fixture Type Panel LED Features Manual Dimming Knob, Dimmable *with Controller Est. Electricity Cost /mo $14.26 Exact Watts 330 Watts HID Equivalent 500 Watts Suggested Hanging Height Vegetative: 24” – 48”; Flowering: 18” – 20” LED Diode Type Wideband Mid Power Diodes PAR Efficiency 2.47 umol/j Total PPF Output 815 umol/s Daisy Chain Yes Voltage 100/277 Volts Amps 2.75 Amps @ 120 Volts / 1.375 Amps @ 240 Volts Frequency 50/60 Hz Power Cord(s) Included Yes - C14 Socket – Compatible with C13 Plugs and Adapters (Standard Power Cords) Power Cord Length 10 ft. Coverage Area Veg: 3' x 6'; Flower: 2' x 5' Grow Light Certifications ETL Listed, CSA Listed UL Listed No
The Green Sunshine Company Electric Sky ES300 V3 330 Watt Wideband LED Grow Light Videos