Buddha Box Vertical Hydroponic Grow System
The Buddha Box Vertical Hydroponic System grows up to 5x bigger and better yields than ANY horizontal traditional growing method per watt per square foot. The Buddha Box can house up to 48 plants. Grow as few or as many as you like!
The Buddha Box uses VerticalPonic technology, which combines a vertical growing system with SuperCloset's SuperPonics hydroponics technology. The average cycle time is the same as traditional systems, but the yields are so much greater!
The Buddha Box Vertical Hydroponic System includes an 80w Air Pump, perfect for powering the VerticalPonics Oxygenation System. With our easy watering system, you won't have to worry about the hassle of constantly refilling reservoirs for 72 sq. ft. of growing space. A single 40-gallon reservoir is all you need for this efficient system. The reservoir serves as a backup to the water supply and enables the Ebb & Flow / Fill & Drain system that is crucial to the success of VerticalPonics. The entire system can be set to timers for complete automation and can be manually adjusted for perfect plant hydration.
Buddha Box Vertical Hydroponic System
The Buddha Box Vertical Hydroponic System features 48 plant locations. SuperPonics is the fusion of proven hydroponic technologies.This system fuses ebb n' flow aeroponics. What does that all mean? SPEED. Your SuperPonics system can grow plants up to 2 times faster than any single hydroponics method, and up to 5 times faster than with soil! These snap cap, custom molded, UV stable, food grade reservoirs minimize maintenance and maximize plant health, growth, and yields.
SuperCool Lighting Cool Tube
This SuperCool Lighting Cool Tube is expertly configured for maximum control, light penetration, temperature regulation, and peak efficiency. The design will attach easily to 6" ducting and your inline fan. This keeps temperatures at safe levels for you and your plants.
A trellising system increases your yields up to 30%, as well as greatly maximizing your quality as well. Trellises help support, partition, and train your plants creating equal spacing from each other and assist in the formation of a nice, even canopy, ensuring even light distribution and absorption for each and every plant.
ECO Air 5 Commercial Air Pump
Convenient to operate without oil or much noise. Cylinders and pistons are made of excellent materials, making the pump strong, durable. There is very little wear after long periods of operation.
Specifications: commercial grade; electromagnetic air pump; high-quality die cast aluminum housing; high output and high pressure. No maintenance or lubrication required!
Little Giant Water Pump
The Little Giant Water Pump offers next generation technology for hydroponics. This submersible pump effortlessly manages the reservoir flow in your system. Low weight, compact size, high lift and quiet operation make the Little Giant line of ABS pumps perfect for hydroponics.
Specifications: 1/150 HP oil-filled motor; epoxy-coated, cast aluminum housing and motor cover; nylon volute; stainless steel shaft; nitrile shaft seal; screened intake; advanced non-mercury mechanical switch; thermal overload protection.
SuperCloset Instructional DVD
This easy-to-follow instructional DVD will show you step-by-step how to correctly set up your Buddha Box and prepare you to get growing the day that your Buddha Box arrives!
Please Note: Super Closet products are built to order. Cancellations requested before shipment incur a 6% restocking fee. All general returns will incur a 20% restocking fee and items must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Tech Specs
Plant Count 48 Brand Super Closet SKU BUDDHABOX Weight (lb.) 300 Width (in.) 54 Height (in.) 78 Length (in.) 54 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 3-5 Days
- Product Q&A
Super Closet The Buddha Box Questions & Answers
- HOW SAFE ARE SUPER CLOSETS? SuperCloset is dedicated to maintaining a safe and enjoyable growing experience. Every aspect is fully automated and includes a GFCI shock busting adapter, eliminating the chance of electrical shortages and fires which could damage your plants, your SuperCloset, or your home.
- HOW MUCH ELECTRICITY DOES IT COMSME? Although you will notice a slight increase to your utility bill, the rate is minimal. SuperCloset grow boxes and grow rooms can be plugged into any standard 110v outlet in your home, apartment, or office. They will pull anywhere from 2-10 amps (depending on the size of the system and chosen lighting options).
- HOW OFTEN DO I CHANGE THE WATER? You should change the water and nutrients every 1 – 2 weeks, depending on the system and what stage of growth the plants are in. The larger the plants, the more water they absorb. In most cases the reservoir can be filled with unfiltered tap water, but be sure to condition the pH and TDS prior to adding to the system. You can actually leave your SuperCloset for up to 7 days without worry!
- DO SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS SOME WITH EVERYTHING I NEED, INCLUDING THE NUTRIENTS ? Absolutely! Each system includes several often neglected but extremely important accessories that will maximize your yields and reduce your maintenance.
- DO I NEED CO2? Though it is offered, recommended, and can certainly produce better results, SuperCloset systems do not require CO2. Most other systems on the market have either poor airflow systems with inadequate circulation or are imbalanced and have TOO MUCH airflow. Plants in those systems will not receive any air or become stressed due to a forceful “cyclone effect". In these scenarios, there will not be enough CO2 reintroduced into the cabinet, or it will be forced through the system too rapidly, for the plants to effectively photosynthesize. SuperCloset systems have the optimal balance and perfect amount of airflow, allowing ample ambient CO2 to enter the system AND be utilized by the plants.
- DOES THE CABINET MINIMIZE NOISE AND CONTAIN ODOR? The newly upgraded, professional carbon filter included muffles the sound from the fan and takes away unwanted odors, leaving no trace of what is going on inside of your cabinet evident from the outside. Due to the fact that the overall airflow is up to 3x stronger than other systems, ALL of the air is being exhausted through the filter and not leaking out elsewhere.
- DO SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS PRODUCE A LOT OF HEAT? SuperCloset Grow Boxes and Grow Rooms run very cool due to the expertly designed air-cooled lighting system, strong output fan, and internal circulation system.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HARVEST? This depends on several factors. Different plants have individual traits and timelines to maturity. A typical cycle time is anywhere from 2 – 3 months. SuperCloset will guarantee that you achieve the absolute fastest and most efficient results in our systems.
- IS THERE A WARRANTY ON SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS? SuperCloset products feature a 3 year warranty on all craftsmanship and components, sans the bulbs, which are per manufacturer.
- I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HYDROPONICS, CAN I GROW IN SOIL? Yes, a popular feature of SuperCloset grow boxes and grow rooms is the ability to switch up from hydroponics to soil at anytime.
- WHAT IS THE NET TRELLIS? This simple but important add on assists with tie downs, support, training, and even screening your plants, thus increasing your overall yield. This is essential when growing plants in a confined space. Effective usage of the trellis can increase yields by up to 30%.