Heat your clones with the Super Sprouter Heat Mats
Helps gardeners have better success rates with seedlings and cuttings by warming the root area approximately 10–20° F over ambient temperature to improve germination process. More consistent heating with fewer hot spots than other seedling heat mats. More than 20% larger than competitive mats with the Ed Hume seal of approval
3 different options of Seedling Heat Mat:
- 1 Tray - 10 in. x 21 in.
- 2 Tray - 12 in. x 48 in.
- 4 Tray - 21 in. x 48 in.
- Place mat on dry surface.
- Plug the mat into a stadard 120 Volt power outlet
- Put your seed flat directly on the warm mat
- The mat is designed to warm the temperature of the rooting area 10 - 20 degrees F above the ambient air temperature
- For best results, locate on a counter top or shlef instead of a cold & drafty floor
- Using a clear dome with your seed tray will help maintain temperature and humidity
- You can purchase a thermostat sperarately if you would like exact temperature control
- If you would like to slightly reduce the temperature of your growing media, you can place your tray on two pencils lifting the tray about 3/8" off the mat.
- Be careful not to expose your seedlings & cuttings to direct sunlight or artificial light that is too strong.
- Fluorescent fixture work great as an artificial light source. We have tons of great lights from propgation in our Fluorescent Lights category
- Lower wattage high intensity discharge (HID) lights work well too, but need to be place about 3 feet from the starts.
- Tech Specs