SuperCloset Grow Boxes are the Award Winning Complete Automated Hydroponic Grow Systems that Come with Everything You Need to Effectively Grow Indoors. Our Unique SuperPonics System Grows Your Plants Up to 5X Faster, Bigger, and Easier Than Any Other System. Our grow boxes truly take the Guesswork Out of Growing. We have created the ideal indoor gardening environment inside of our grow boxes, in which every key detail has already been considered and incorporated into our professional design. You will therefore have the luxury of following the included simple instructions and DVD to attain results comparable to those of Master Growers.
The Super Box is a single chamber grow cabinet, allowing you to seamlessly and effortlessly move from seed to harvest in an extra large growing space, all within a single hydroponics system.
The Super Box is a tiny, but powerful and high performanc with a 200w Warm Spectrum Feliz CFL Lighting System, Vegetative/Flowering Chamber holds up to 8 plants and Real-cross Airflow, Properly Air-Cooled Lights & Internal Circulation Fan. System Accommodates Soil. Comes with every imaginable component to get you up and growing within 90 minutes of receiving the product.
- SuperCloset Grow Cabinets are the ONLY All-in-One Hydroponic Grow Cabinets that Include Every Component Needed to Start Growing Today!:
- A full spectrum Lighting System for Full Light Control and Maximum Penetration
- Activated Carbon Scrubber for Complete Air Filtration
- Fully Automated SuperPonics System which grows your plants up to 2-5x Faster than traditional methods by combining Top Feed, Deep Water Culture, Bubble, & Aeroponics
- Adjustable Internal Circulation Fan for 4 Corner Air Distribution
- Anti-Mold Reflective, Removable, and Adjustable Panels provide optimal light distribution and cleanliness
- air-filter, nutrients, timers, and growing medium
- 3 Year Warranty
- Complimentary DVD & Grow Tips
- Follow these simple steps to achieve amazing results and the highest quantity and quality yields:
- 1. Refresh your reservoir every 1 - 2 weeks
- 2. Add the nutrients that come with the system
- 3. Adjust your pH
- 4. Sit back and watch 'em grow
Please Note: Super Closet products are built to order. Cancellations requested before shipment incur a 6% restocking fee. All general returns will incur a 20% restocking fee and items must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Tech Specs
Plant Count 8 Brand Super Closet SKU SUPBOX Weight (lb.) 90 Width (in.) 18 Height (in.) 30 Length (in.) 24 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No Lead Time Ships in 4 Weeks
- Product Q&A
Super Closet Super Box Questions & Answers
- HOW SAFE ARE SUPER CLOSETS? SuperCloset is dedicated to maintaining a safe and enjoyable growing experience. Every aspect is fully automated and includes a GFCI shock busting adapter, eliminating the chance of electrical shortages and fires which could damage your plants, your SuperCloset, or your home.
- HOW MUCH ELECTRICITY DOES IT CONSME? Although you will notice a slight increase to your utility bill, the rate is minimal. SuperCloset grow boxes and grow rooms can be plugged into any standard 110v outlet in your home, apartment, or office. They will pull anywhere from 2-10 amps (depending on the size of the system and chosen lighting options).
- HOW OFTEN DO I CHANGE THE WATER? You should change the water and nutrients every 1 – 2 weeks, depending on the system and what stage of growth the plants are in. The larger the plants, the more water they absorb. In most cases the reservoir can be filled with unfiltered tap water, but be sure to condition the pH and TDS prior to adding to the system. You can actually leave your SuperCloset for up to 7 days without worry!
- DO SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS SOME WITH EVERYTHING I NEED, INCLUDING THE NUTRIENTS ? Absolutely! Each system includes several often neglected but extremely important accessories that will maximize your yields and reduce your maintenance.
- DO I NEED CO2? Though it is offered, recommended, and can certainly produce better results, SuperCloset systems do not require CO2. Most other systems on the market have either poor airflow systems with inadequate circulation or are imbalanced and have TOO MUCH airflow. Plants in those systems will not receive any air or become stressed due to a forceful “cyclone effect". In these scenarios, there will not be enough CO2 reintroduced into the cabinet, or it will be forced through the system too rapidly, for the plants to effectively photosynthesize. SuperCloset systems have the optimal balance and perfect amount of airflow, allowing ample ambient CO2 to enter the system AND be utilized by the plants.
- DOES THE CABINET MINIMIZE NOISE AND CONTAIN ODOR? The newly upgraded, professional carbon filter included muffles the sound from the fan and takes away unwanted odors, leaving no trace of what is going on inside of your cabinet evident from the outside. Due to the fact that the overall airflow is up to 3x stronger than other systems, ALL of the air is being exhausted through the filter and not leaking out elsewhere.
- DO SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS PRODUCE A LOT OF HEAT? SuperCloset Grow Boxes and Grow Rooms run very cool due to the expertly designed air-cooled lighting system, strong output fan, and internal circulation system.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HARVEST? This depends on several factors. Different plants have individual traits and timelines to maturity. A typical cycle time is anywhere from 2 – 3 months. SuperCloset will guarantee that you achieve the absolute fastest and most efficient results in our systems.
- IS THERE A WARRANTY ON SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS? SuperCloset products feature a 3 year warranty on all craftsmanship and components, sans the bulbs, which are per manufacturer.
- I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HYDROPONICS, CAN I GROW IN SOIL? Yes, a popular feature of SuperCloset grow boxes and grow rooms is the ability to switch up from hydroponics to soil at anytime.
- WHAT IS THE NET TRELLIS? This simple but important add on assists with tie downs, support, training, and even screening your plants, thus increasing your overall yield. This is essential when growing plants in a confined space. Effective usage of the trellis can increase yields by up to 30%.