Award Winning Complete Automated Hydroponic Cabinet System that Comes with Everything You Need to Effectively Grow Indoors. Unique SuperPonics System Grows Your Plants Up to 5X Faster, Bigger, and Easier.
SuperCloset has created the ideal indoor gardening environment inside of their grow boxes, in which every key detail has already been considered and incorporated into the professional design. You will therefore have the luxury of following the included simple instructions and DVD to attain results comparable to those of Master Growers.
The Deluxe 3.0 is a full-cycle grow box, allowing you to Germinate, Clone, Vegetate, and Flower at the same time, drastically reducing time till harvest.
Deluxe 3.0 Includes:
16 Plant SuperPonics System: The Vegetative/Flowering Chamber holds the SuperPonics 16 which combines automated top feed and Deep Water Culture. SuperPonics is the fusion of multiple proven hydroponic methods into a single system that is incredibly easy to use and fully automated with a reservoir that can hold up to 15 gallons of nutrient rich water.
400w HPS SuperCool Lumatek Lighting System: Expertly configured for maximum control, light penetration, temperature regulation, and peak efficiency. It is professionally air-cooled by two high performance fans that bring cool air into the light tube and across the bulb, keeping temperatures at safe levels. The SuperCool Tube is on an adjustable Yo-Yo System making it extremely easy to adjust the height of your light. This ensures zero plant stretch and the greatest light penetration, which will result in maximum photosynthesis. Lumatek digital and dimmable ballasts give you the ability to operate your light(s) at 50%, 75%, 100%, and even at the 110% SuperLumens setting, minimizing electrical consumption.
High Output Fluorescent Lighting: (2) 24w T-5 fluorescent bulbs at 6500K each produce a spectrum that is perfect for the early stages of growth and is ideal for your seeds, clones, and mothers.
SuperCloner 50 Site System: Housed in the Cloning Chamber, the 50-Site SuperCloner enables effective Germination, Cloning, & Early Vegetative Growth. A Deep Water Culture hydroponic system that promotes rapid, luscious white root development.
Technaflora Recipe for Success Nutrient Kit is a self-contained package of exceptional products including everything you need to get up and growing. Consists of B.C. Bloom, B.C. Boost, B.C. Grow, Thrive Alive B-1 Red, Thrive Alive B-1 Green, Awesome Blossoms, Rootech Cloning Gel, MagiCal, SugarDaddy, ROOT 66, and the famous Recipe For Success mixing chart.
Industrial Grade Carbon Filter: This seamlessly designed carbon filter eliminates all odor emanating from inside and will last up to two years before needing to be replaced.
Exclusive Net Trellis: Trellises help support, partition, and train your plants creating equal spacing from each other and assisting in the formation of a nice, even canopy ensuring even light distribution and absorption for every plant.
Digital Thermometer / Hygrometer: Effectively measures indoor/outdoor temperature and indoor humidity. Stores the min/max values of your temperature and humidity. Switch between C and F. Clock function. 12/24 hour mode switch. Includes a water proof temperature probe.
General Hydroponics pH Control Kit: Contains 8 ounces of pH Up, 8 ounces of pH Down, 1 ounce indicator and vial.
Eco Air 4 Air Pump: Eco Air series pumps are very quiet, yet extremely powerful. This strong and durable pump is widely used to provide oxygen in hydroponic systems and is convenient to operate without noise.
185 Gallon Per Hour Water Pump: Its powerful, oil free high magnetic rotor, ceramic shaft, and bearing ensures reliability and quiet operation. Just plug it into its designated timer.
Adjustable Internal Circulation Fan: Placed at an easily adjusted height and tilt angle, the fan maximizes airflow at the ideal height above your plants canopy.
TDS Meter: Digital Total Dissolved Solids Meter has a large and easy-to-read LCD screen, translucent blue housing that is strong & durable plus a convenient color chart explaining TDS values related to water purity.
Analog Single Timers: Your Feeding Timer allows you to water your plants evenly & regularly and the light timer gives you the power to control the sunrise & sunset automatically.
- Additional Features:
- 10 Socket Industrial Power Strip
- GFCI Shock Buster
- Rock Wool Cubes
- Clay Grow Rocks
- Reinforced Lock and Key
- Single Plug into Your Wall, configured for standard 110v grids.
- Free Instructional Tutorial DVD
- Free No Hassle 3 year Warranty.
- Lifetime customer, technical, and grow support.
- System Accommodates Soil
- Proudly Made In California U.S.A.
Optional Deluxe 3.0 Enhancements:
- 600W HPS Bulb/Ballast: 600W HPS SuperCool Lumatek Lighting System provides additional lumens.
- Super CO2 Kit: Includes a solenoid, regulator, timer, injection tubing, and an instructional DVD.
- 400 Watt MH Bulb: High intensity discharge quartz metal halide bulb has a color temperature of 4000k and puts out 33,100 lumens. Perfect choice for the vegetative stage of your plants growth. When vegetating use the 400 Watt MH bulb and when it's time to flower change the bulb to the included HPS bulb!
- T-5 Supplemental Side Lighting: The perfect cool spectrum compliment to your overhead warm spectrum light. Complete your spectrum, increase your under canopy production, and fill out your fruits and flowers.
- TechnaFlora SuperNutrient Upgrade Package: This comprehensive nutrient program includes larger bottles of all of the essential components of the Recipe for Success.
- Bluelab Guardian: Measures all three critical parameters to successful growth; pH, total conductivity, and temperature. While SuperCloset's standard systems include components to check on and manage these variables, the Bluelab Guardian gives you a constant reading of all three on one large illuminated LCD display panel.
- Stealth RO Water Filter: Produces up to 200 GPD (gallons per day) ultra-pure, low PPM water. Removes 98%+ of chlorine and contaminants. Everything included in the box for quick hook-up.
- Total Germination Package: Seedling Tray, Humidity Dome, Seedling Heat Mat, Heat Mat Thermostat and Rock Wool Cube Medium
- Method 7 Growing Indoor Sun Glasses: Patent pending Rendition Technology provides Perfect Color while using HPS lights. Protect your eyes and see the full range of natural colors.
Please Note: Super Closet products are built to order. Cancellations requested before shipment can incur a 6% restocking fee. All general returns will incur a 20% restocking fee and items must be returned within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Tech Specs
Plant Count 16 Brand Super Closet SKU SUPDLX400 Weight (lb.) 275 Width (in.) 36 Height (in.) 72 Length (in.) 24 Warranty Yes Prop 65 No UPC 46655210296 Lead Time Ships in 3-5 Days
- Product Q&A
Super Closet Deluxe 3.0 Questions & Answers
- HOW SAFE ARE SUPER CLOSETS? SuperCloset is dedicated to maintaining a safe and enjoyable growing experience. Every aspect is fully automated and includes a GFCI shock busting adapter, eliminating the chance of electrical shortages and fires which could damage your plants, your SuperCloset, or your home.
- HOW MUCH ELECTRICITY DOES IT CONSME? Although you will notice a slight increase to your utility bill, the rate is minimal. SuperCloset grow boxes and grow rooms can be plugged into any standard 110v outlet in your home, apartment, or office. They will pull anywhere from 2-10 amps (depending on the size of the system and chosen lighting options).
- HOW OFTEN DO I CHANGE THE WATER? You should change the water and nutrients every 1 – 2 weeks, depending on the system and what stage of growth the plants are in. The larger the plants, the more water they absorb. In most cases the reservoir can be filled with unfiltered tap water, but be sure to condition the pH and TDS prior to adding to the system. You can actually leave your SuperCloset for up to 7 days without worry!
- DO SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS SOME WITH EVERYTHING I NEED, INCLUDING THE NUTRIENTS ? Absolutely! Each system includes several often neglected but extremely important accessories that will maximize your yields and reduce your maintenance.
- DO I NEED CO2? Though it is offered, recommended, and can certainly produce better results, SuperCloset systems do not require CO2. Most other systems on the market have either poor airflow systems with inadequate circulation or are imbalanced and have TOO MUCH airflow. Plants in those systems will not receive any air or become stressed due to a forceful “cyclone effect". In these scenarios, there will not be enough CO2 reintroduced into the cabinet, or it will be forced through the system too rapidly, for the plants to effectively photosynthesize. SuperCloset systems have the optimal balance and perfect amount of airflow, allowing ample ambient CO2 to enter the system AND be utilized by the plants.
- DOES THE CABINET MINIMIZE NOISE AND CONTAIN ODOR? The newly upgraded, professional carbon filter included muffles the sound from the fan and takes away unwanted odors, leaving no trace of what is going on inside of your cabinet evident from the outside. Due to the fact that the overall airflow is up to 3x stronger than other systems, ALL of the air is being exhausted through the filter and not leaking out elsewhere.
- DO SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS PRODUCE A LOT OF HEAT? SuperCloset Grow Boxes and Grow Rooms run very cool due to the expertly designed air-cooled lighting system, strong output fan, and internal circulation system.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HARVEST? This depends on several factors. Different plants have individual traits and timelines to maturity. A typical cycle time is anywhere from 2 – 3 months. SuperCloset will guarantee that you achieve the absolute fastest and most efficient results in our systems.
- IS THERE A WARRANTY ON SUPER CLOSET SYSTEMS? SuperCloset products feature a 3 year warranty on all craftsmanship and components, sans the bulbs, which are per manufacturer.
- I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT HYDROPONICS, CAN I GROW IN SOIL? Yes, a popular feature of SuperCloset grow boxes and grow rooms is the ability to switch up from hydroponics to soil at anytime.
- WHAT IS THE NET TRELLIS? This simple but important add on assists with tie downs, support, training, and even screening your plants, thus increasing your overall yield. This is essential when growing plants in a confined space. Effective usage of the trellis can increase yields by up to 30%.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Super Closet Deluxe 3.0
- Thanks so much! I am on my 6th season and the super closet is just a dream.
- originally posted on supercloset .com – April 3, 2013
- Super Closet Deluxe 3.0
- I have had my system for almost two years. It is hands down my favorite possession.
I still open the doors every day to see the glory inside. The thrill never gets old! I wish I could give it more than 5 stars.
- originally posted on supercloset .com – January 29, 2013