- Lighting Type
HPS/MH - Single Ended
- Reflector Type
- Reflector Cord Type
Sun System Product Documents
The Vertizontal Reflector burns MH and HPS lamps in the horizontal position but in an eight sided parabolic shaped reflector.
In the horizontal burning position, much of the lamps light is thrown straight down and the balance of the lamps light which is emanating upward is re-directed back down in eight different directions simultaneously due to the unique shape of the center piece. This center is made entirely of 95% reflective European aluminum for maximum reflectivity and evenness.
The Vertizontal also features our Adjust-a-Socket mechanism for horizontal and vertical lamp adjustment.
- Advantages of Vertical Reflectors:
- Large size provides a wide area of coverage from low mounting heights.
- Will accommodate all sizes of MH and HPS lamps.
- Low mounting height reduces distance to plants and thus increases light levels.
- HID lamps emit light in a continuous 360 degree ring emanating out from the arc tube. The main reason horizontally mounted lamps perform better is because much of their light is thrown downward.
- Includes 95% reflective European aluminum V strike panels for excellent output and uniformity.
- Reflector Dimensions: 46" diameter x 10" deep.
- US Patent No: D545485.
- Fabricated and assembled in the USA with US and globally sourced parts.
Advantages of Horizontal Reflectors:
The Vertizontal Reflector:
- Lighting Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Sun System SKU HGC904060 Weight (lb.) 12.78 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 19.6 Width (in.) 19 Height (in.) 7.3 Warranty 5 Year UPC 870883004088 Lead Time Ships in 7 Days UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Single Ended Reflector Type Parabolic Glass Included No Bulb(s) Included? No