- Lighting Type
HPS/MH - Single Ended
- Reflector Type
- Reflector Cord Type
- Completely sealed with double gasketed glass for an air tight seal.
- Swing Stop retention cable keeps glass from abruptly swinging down.
- Captured thumb screws & closure mechanism for ease of use and excellent sealing.
- 95% reflective European aluminum interior offers excellent reflectivity and diffusion.
- 8" integrated air-cooled fittings with bead ring.
- Galvanized steel housing with major brand powder-coating.
- EZ Breeze aerodynamic junction box.
- Lighting Type
- Tech Specs
Brand Sun System SKU HGC904870 Weight (lb.) 18.5 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 29.5 Width (in.) 23.75 Height (in.) 11.5 Warranty 5 Year UPC 847127006825 Lead Time Ships in 7 Days UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Single Ended Reflector Type Air-Cooled Reflector Flange Size 8" Flange Glass Included Yes Bulb(s) Included? No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- The Honda Civic of Reflectors
- I've ran a ton of hoods over the years and these are my favorite for a lot of reasons. They're extremely sturdy and have great build quality, fit and finish. The hinged glass door is flawless and doesn't jack your hood around when open and unsupported. This is due to the perfect placement of the catch wires. The reflective material could be a little higher quality, but it's good and fits/reflects well. The ducting outlet/inlet are sized properly and installation of ducting is easy. The integrated wire/plug is quality, too. Furthermore, the threads on the socket are aligned perfectly for Hortilux and SolisTek bulbs to operate in their intended position.
I wish they were square or tapered on both ends but I understand the utility of a tapered/square end combo. The only other improvement would be a female plug instead of hardwire. It is difficult to undo wire supports, loom, etc. when the garden has plants in it and I need to rearrange or clean or take the hood down. A female receptacle would fix this.
We'll worth MSRP and a steal at anything under MSRP.