Choose your preferred Speedee Trim blade in the option above.
*NEW* P2 Blade
Primarily for dry trimming, the P2 was designed as an enhancement of the Piranha blade providing for 3 separate cutting functions. Slightly thicker blade for increased durability and longer teeth with wider spacing for better reach make it more effective and versatile than the previous version. The concave tooth configuration from the base allows for more effective volume trimming as it syncs to the natural contour of the flower. Longer teeth at the tip allow for increased precision when spot trimming just as scissors would do. Additionally, the gap between the base teeth and the tip allow for small stem cutting up to about 1/8".
- Best Use: Fine detail manicuring of dry to semi dry flowers.
- Tooth Section length: 1 7/8”
Thin wide spaced teeth are slanted forward with a tapered tip allow for spot-on precision manicuring of freshly cut wet plants. The custom teeth allow the user to remove very small amounts of material without touching the surrounding foliage. The main body of the blade can be used for volume trimming the entire circumference of the flower.
- Best Use: The long thin teeth and wide spacing make this blade ideal for manicuring freshly cut wet flowers.
- Tooth Section length: 2 7/8”
Shorter blade length for optimal control. Thinner blades for cleaner cuts also facilitate the ability to get into even tighter places than any of the other models. Custom forward angled tip allow the user to manicure with near surgical precision. Smaller micro edge teeth make this blade ideal for manicuring dried flowers.
- Best Use: Having the smallest teeth and a short thin blade, the Piranha is perfectly designed for manicuring dried flowers.
- Tooth Section length: 1 3/4”
Dual sided with the widest spacing between the teeth out of all the other blades. This blade is best utilized for de-leafing and pruning overgrown plants during mid-cycle. Best paired with the cordless motor for easy maneuverability around the grow site.
- Best Use: The Hammerhead is strictly a pruning/de-leafing blade for cleaning up the crop during mid-cycle. This blade is best paired with the cordless motor for maneuverability.
- Tooth Section length: 2 1/4”
Dual sided blade allows for multi directional high volume manicuring. Forward angled teeth are specifically engineered to maneuver around tight spots giving you full control of what you take off and leave on your plants. This blade is best utilized on large densely grown freshly cut wet flowers.
- Best Use: The Butterfly is best suited for volume manicuring of densely grown freshly cut wet flowers.
- Tooth Section length: 2 5/16"
- Tech Specs