Don't lose any of your precious light! Our Reflective Mylar Film keeps the light shining on your plants evenly, just the way they like it!
HydroBuilder's Reflective Mylar Film is durable, puncture and tear resistant. Easily attach to any surface in your grow area including walls, ceilings, pots, poles and more to spread your light uniformly reducing "hotspots" which can harm plants.
- 95% reflective
- Excellent light blocking capabilities.
- Reduces "hotspots" by spreading your light evenly.
- Tear Resistant
- Can be tacked, stapled or taped directly to a flat surface.
- Both sides are metallized for optimum reflectivity.
- Neatly wound on 2" cores.
- Individually poly-bagged and labelled.
- Makes the most efficient use of your lighting by reflecting light onto your plants
- Reflective metaled film is the best reflective material made - mirror-like efficiency!
- 0.002" Thick
- Tech Specs
Brand Space Paper SKU HBRMF50 Weight (lb.) 4.1 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 54.7 Width (in.) 2.4 Length (in.) 2.4 UPC 683422422850 UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Space Paper Platinum Reflective Mylar Film, 4' x 50', 2 Mil Questions & Answers
- CAN THIS BE USED AS A MIRROR? Reflective mylar gives a reflection similar to that of a waxed car. While it makes a great reflective surface for light it is not recommended as a mirror replacement.
- HOW DO I HANG MYLAR? Reflective mylar can easily be hung with tape or tacks.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Did what it was supposed to do.
- It definitely keeps the heat of the sun out of my apartment, which is what I needed.
- Not what I expected its a bit thin
- I put this in my grow room and I would say the light exposer was bumped up at least 50%. Easy to cut, easy to put up. I say get it.
- Very reflective
- i used this in my grow cabinet to reflect the light from the side of the walls back onto the canopy. the plants love it