Don't lose any of your precious light! Our Reflective Mylar Film keeps the light shining on your plants evenly, just the way they like it!
HydroBuilder's Reflective Mylar Film is durable, puncture and tear resistant. Easily attach to any surface in your grow area including walls, ceilings, pots, poles and more to spread your light uniformly reducing "hotspots" which can harm plants.
- 95% reflective
- Excellent light blocking capabilities.
- Reduces "hotspots" by spreading your light evenly.
- Tear Resistant
- Can be tacked, stapled or taped directly to a flat surface.
- Both sides are metallized for optimum reflectivity.
- Neatly wound on 2" cores.
- Individually poly-bagged and labelled.
- Makes the most efficient use of your lighting by reflecting light onto your plants
- Reflective metaled film is the best reflective material made - mirror-like efficiency!
- 0.002" Thick
- Tech Specs
Brand Space Paper SKU HBRMF25 Weight (lb.) 2.62 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 48 Width (in.) 2.13 Length (in.) 2.13 UPC 683422422843 UL Listed No
- Product Q&A
Space Paper Platinum Reflective Mylar Film, 4' x 25', 2 Mil Questions & Answers
- CAN THIS BE USED AS A MIRROR? Reflective mylar gives a reflection similar to that of a waxed car. While it makes a great reflective surface for light it is not recommended as a mirror replacement.
- HOW DO I HANG MYLAR? Reflective mylar can easily be hung with tape or tacks.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Fabulous silver reflective qualities
- Love how well this reflects light and objects.
- Very nice product for the price. I not only used it on the walls of my grow closet, but my dog loves to look at himself in the reflection of it. Multi-purpose for sure.
- Halloween project
- I used it to make fun house style mirrors for a Halloween project. Very flexible and easy to maneuver. It was a lot of fun to create with.
- works great
- I used this mylar to cover up the light leaks in my closet and it worked perfectly. Plus I am getting added reflection on the interior walls. Plants look happy.