SolisTek High Frequency, Pulse-start Digital Lamps
Featuring Low Iron (Low-E) glass for enhanced UVA and UVB penetration to your plants for higher quality and yield! Our special low iron glass allows for more UV spectrums to get to your plants and flowers. Low iron glass is composed of purified materials free from contaminants that make the glass extra clear. Usually glass has a green tint to it, these are impurities possibly from recycled materials. It has been proven that Low-E glass allows more UV light to pass through.
Preferred for vegetative stages of growth & finishing. Use during last 1 - 2 weeks of flowering to allow better ripening and finishing. Available in 1000w & 600w.
- 1000W Specifications for Metal Halide:
- Initial Lumens: 107,000
- Color Temp: 10,000
- CRI: 96
- Hot Restart 10-15 min
- ANSI Spec: M141/E
Why Digital Lighting? The Sun is high frequency. In order to make artificial light behave more like natural Sunlight it needs to be high frequency. Digital lighting makes for a higher quality of light that's good for all living things... This is only possible if you have the proper lamp and ballast combination. STK Lamps contain UVA-UVB and the upper portion of UVC.
- SolisTek High Frequency MH offers:
- Color Enhanced Full Balanced Spectrum
- Superior Photochemical Reactions
- Prolonged Lamp Life
- Proper UV Balance
- Less Depreciation of PAR and Lumen Output over time.
- Precise Gas Combination for Increased Blues, Reds & UV
- Advanced HID Lamp Design
- As Reliable & Efficient as Core & Coil (magnetic) when paired with SolisTek Ballasts
- True High Frequency Technology
- Best Sunlight Replication
- Made for Quality, Consistency & Yield
Exercise caution when working around any HID lamp that contains UV, always wear protective lenses.
- Tech Specs
Brand Solis Tek SKU ST-MH1000-10K Weight (lb.) 1 Prop 65 No Length (in.) 13.75 Width (in.) 3.25 Height (in.) 3.25 Warranty Yes UPC 888188813335 Lead Time Ships In 1-2 Days UL Listed No Lighting Type HPS/MH - Single Ended Base Type Mogul (E39) Bulb Orientation Universal Bulb Type Single Ended Metal Halide Color Temp (Kelvin) 10000 K Bulb Lumens 107,000 Exact Watts 1000 Watts
- Product Q&A
Solis Tek Metal Halide Digital Bulb, 1,000 Watts - 10,000 K Questions & Answers
What's that gunk inside my lamp?
Have you ever opened a brand new box and wondered what the stuff was inside the lamps? Well you’re not alone, we get a lot of concerned customers thinking something might be wrong. The materials (gunk/goop) inside the inner envelope are actually the salts that comprise the gas chemistry provided by APL. When electricity flows through the arc tube, the excited salts give off their specific spectrum.
These salts will burn off after a seasoning/break in period of ~100 hours. After this point your lamp will be operating at it's optimal spectrum. A slight amount of pulsating in the lamp is common until the lamp is fully seasoned. Solis-Tek is the only company that does not pre-burn in their lamps. This way you can truly tell you have a brand new lamp. It also provides you more operation lamp life!
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- 10 lamps
- Your service is 5 star excellent. But the lamps that had to be replaced, not so much. You have already replaced two. And I have two more that look like they will fail soon. The inner tube is already starting to bubble out of shape. Thanks again for your quick help with the two you replaced.