Effective aphid control and mealybug control begins and ends with Safer Brand products!
This specially formulated insecticidal soap kills insects safely and has no unpleasant odor. The ability to use this organic pest control product in your home and in your lawn or garden makes it the most economical and convenient solution to pest annoyances available on the market! OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening.
Targets and kills Aphids, Earwigs, Grasshoppers, Harlequin Bugs, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, Mites, Plant Bugs, Psyllids, Sawfly Larvae, Soft Scale, Spider Mites, Blossom Thrips and Whitefly.
The active ingredients in Safer® Brand's Insecticidal Soap weakens the insect's waxy protective outer shell on contact. This is what makes Safer Brand's insecticidal soap ideal for aphid control and mealybug control as it will dehydrate the insect by breaking down its waxy membrane. Even better, Safer® Insect Killing Soap breaks down into its natural elements within 7-10 days, leaving no residual impact on the environment or your plants!
Safe to Use on Roses, Flowers, Fruits, Vegetables, Houseplants, Trees, Shrubs and Ornamentals. Do not use on Euphorbias, Gardenias, or Delicate Ferns.
What it Kills:
Aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealybugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, squash bugs, blossom thrips, and whiteflies.
Where to Use it:
Roses, flowers, fruits, vegetables, houseplants, trees, shrubs, and ornamentals.
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, squash bugs, blossom thrips and whiteflies
- Does not kill beneficial insects when used as directed
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- No residual impact on the environment
Directions for use:
1. Shake Well
2. Use at first sighting of insect or when their damage appears
3. Thorough coverage of all plant surfaces including both top and bottom leaves is important.
4. Spray leaves to the point of runoff
5. Can be used up until the day of harvest
6. Apply every 5-7 days when insects are present
- Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (2.00%)
- Seaweed Extract
*One gallon of spray covers approximately 850 sq. ft. of growing area!
Note: Since Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap, is a contact killer, several applications may be needed for full control.
As a general rule, much like watering, do not use these products in the peak of the day or when temperatures exceed 90° F to avoid wilting or browning of the leaves.
- Tech Specs
Brand Safer Brand SKU SF5110 Weight (lb.) 2.25 Width (in.) 1.5 Prop 65 No Height (in.) 11.75 Length (in.) 5 UPC 24654551107 Shipping Restrictions AK, HI Lead Time Due to social distancing requirements, this item ships in 2 weeks UL Listed No Bug Type Aphids, General Insecticide, Gnats, Spider Mites, Thrips, Whiteflies Application Type Liquid Product Type Insecticide OMRI Certified No Concentration Ready-to-Use Ingredient Base Organic Based