Ruck Air Movement Product Documents
Standard Line Carbon Filters from Ruck
KFI Standard Line filters are made with virgin activated CKV-4 carbon. Each filter is hand made in North America using a proven filing process making this product one of the best filters on the market. Products from KFI are made with pride and we and ensure our customers receive the highest quality products available.
These Carbon filters are specifically designed for the control of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compunds), odors, and other gaseous contaminents.
- Virgin activated, pelletized CKV-4 Carbon
- Dedusted and screened
- Low pressure drop rated @0.1 sec. contact time
- Long service life
- Max operating temperature 80˚C / 176˚F
- Max allowed humidity 70% (short term only)
- Prefilter installed
- Robust galvanized steel housing
- Single packaged and sealed for storage
- Made in North America
- 2.55” carbon bed
- KFI flanges sold separately, available in 4" to 12"
- Tech Specs