Quick Disconnect Pipe System - Multi Flow
The FloraFlex® Quick Disconnect Pipe System is an eight outlet manifold that delivers water and nutrients to your plants at the pressure of your choice. The FloraFlex manifold system takes seconds to put together and/or take apart.
An 8 outlet manifold that delivers water and nutrients to your plants at the pressure of your choice. The FloraFlex manifold system takes seconds to put together and/or take apart, none of our parts need glue or threading during assembly. This assembled unit includes our new individual products: Flora Pipe Fitting (T or Elbow in 1 or 3/4 inch), Flora Valve, Quick Disconnect and Multi Flow Bubbler.
Adjustable Flow Rate
Using FloraFlex Bubbler Flow Inserts (Found in the drop down menu at the top of the page above the "Add to Cart" button), the Multi Flow pipe system can be adjusted for 2, 6, 10, or 20 gallon per hour opperation.
- Flora Pipe Fitting 32mm, 3/4", or 1" - T
- Flora Valve
- Quick Disconnect
- Multi Flow Bubbler
- 20-60 psi
- Dimensions: 12 Inch × 3 Inch × 3.5 Inch
- No Glue, Teflon Tape, or Threading required during assembly.
- Pulls apart in seconds.
- Use the "T" QDPS in the middle of your PVC line.
- Save up to 60% of water, nutrients, and time!
- Immediate improvisation and control over feeding.
- Eliminates clogging.
- Minimal Cleaning.
FloraFlex Quick Disconnect Pipe System Multi Flow Bubbler Videos
- Tech Specs