Helps plants reach their full potential during the bloom / reproductive stage.
- Provides a tremendous energy boost in plants
- Encourages and induces flowering
- Increases total flower set
- Releases nutrients essential to flowering
- Discourages pathogens (mildew and mold) on leaves and fruit
- Increases CO2 absorption
- Activates the plant’s own innate self-defense mechanisms
- Resistant to insects and fungus
- Reduces residual plant matter
- Improves flavor
- Lengthens shelf life
- Safe for human exposure
Derived from :
Fish Protein Hydrolysate, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide
Foliar - 2mL/gal without any other foliar feed products (wetting agents ok). Coat the surface and underside of each leaf and stem. Begin foliar application one (1) week prior to flowering.
Apply up to two (2) times per week throughout flowering. Continue application until one(1) week before harvest. You may switch to 2mL/gal soil drench application at any point in flowering if desired.