Primordial Solutions Product Documents
Primordial Solutions Sea Green focuses on vigorous plant development and soil conditioning.
- Increases nutrient consumption under any condition
- Regulates beneficial nutrients
- Thrives on negative soil conditions caused by no-till and occasional-till farming
- Self-dispersing time released formula
- Contains a cell count in the trillions
- Increases types and amounts of nutrients that can be easily absorbed by your plants
- Eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers
- Does not cause nutrient burn when overused
- Prevents transference of GMO genes
- Improves flavor
- Lengthens shelf life
- Can be combined with any nutrient program
- Has been proven to increase yields up to 45%
- Safe for human exposure
Fish Protein Hydrolysate
Foliar Feeding and Rooting - Apply 0.5-1 ml per gallon of water
Hydroponics - Add 0.5-1 ml per gallon of water
Soil - Add 1-3ml per gallon of solution
Compost Tea - Add 0.5-1 ml per gallon after brewing
Fruiting/Flowering Heavy Feeding - Add 2-3ml per gallon of water
Heavy foaming may occur in reservoir with the addition of Sea Green. This is normal.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Used it for years best stuff ever
- Greener, smellier, and more resilient
- It seems the plants like this Sea Green. They have a lush green look, smell great, and seem to rebound faster from my mistakes.
- Use when transplanting.
- When used to feed immediately following a transplant, you can bypass shock. I used along with Roots Organic liquid kelp and stepped back. She stretched her legs and took off.
- it's good
- I think Sea Green is a good product for organic. Still using it thru a full run to determine what I really think.
- It's Okay
- It's okay for organic.
- Tech Specs