Running a heavy load with a generator can be a challenging task. Activating a large power load simultaneously can cause a generator to stall, and can cause permanent damage to your ballasts and bulbs if the power sags and the bulbs don't ignite. Luckily, the DPC-15000SQ lighting controller solves the problems associated with these risks by sequencing the load on, two receptacles at a time. Each pair of 240-volt outlets has a user-adjustable delay, so that you can sequence lights on in pairs, with a delay of .1 to 10 minutes between activation of each outlet pair. This allows you to start the load softly so that the generator has time to adjust it's idle to match the load. Additionally, in areas with electrical demand meters, the DPC-15000SQ may allow you to save significant money on your electrical bill by starting the load softly and not placing the entire load demand on the grid simultaneously. The DPC-15000SQ is the top choice in lighting controllers for growers utilizing generators and for those who want to minimize a simultaneous activation footprint. Like the standard DPC-15000, this unit will run ten 1,000 watt lights at 240-volts, plus accessories at 120-volts. Every component is top-quality and you will enjoy years of trouble-free operation.
- ETL Listed for approved use in the United States and Canada.
- Microprocessor-controlled GFCI main circuit breaker senses dangerous line conditions and reacts immediately to protect you from dangers like fire and electrocution. 50A or 60A main capacity.
- Heavy-duty relays to control load switching.
- Built-in AUBE digital timer with battery backup.
- Ten timed 240-volt outlets (6-15r) and five 120-volt outlets (5-15r).
- User-adjustable sequential outlet delay allows you to start lights two at a time, with a delay of .1 to 10 minutes between activation of each outlet.
- Real-time digital ammeter shows precise amperage draw.
- Detachable trigger cord can override the built-in timer, so Powerbox can be controlled by other devices.
- Durable powder coated seamless steel enclosure - all components mounted from the inside for smooth outer surfaces and tight seals to keep out moisture.
- Plug & play (14-50P) or hardwire - Keyhole tabs for easy mounting.Hand-built at our California factory - 5 year warranty - Legendary Powerbox Quality.
- Tech Specs
Brand Powerbox SKU DPC-15000SQ Weight (lb.) 23 Length (in.) 22 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 12 Height (in.) 6 Warranty Yes Lead Time Built to Order: Ships in 4 Weeks UL Listed No Outlets Ten timed 240-volt outlets (6-15r) and five 120-volt outlets (5-15r). Has Photocell No Voltage 240V and 120V Amps 50A or 60A (Choose Your Model)