Designed with industrial customers in mind, Powerbox® Professional Series controllers are built with features that save time, and increase efficiency for both installers and end-users.
These controllers are designed for maximum uptime. Minimal failure points and replaceable relays mean they can be serviced in the field. A removable front panel that requires no tools provides access to components and wiring. If a relay ever needs replacing, switch off the breaker, remove and replace the relay, and you are up-and-running again in minutes. No need to send the unit in for servicing.
The HID-4802 is a standard 208V/240V single phase lighting controller that requires input of two hot lines and a ground. There are 12 240V outlets (NEMA 6-15R) for lights and a 120V trigger cord for activation. Each outlet pair has its own circuit breaker/switch. Installation is very simple - just mount unit directly to the wall prior to connection and there is a removable front panel for connecting the wires and servicing the unit. Tiered conduit knockouts on all four sides, that accept any standard fittings, allow cable entry to come in from any direction. There is also a pass-thru channel at the bottom, so that when multiple units are deployed along one wall, only one conduit run is necessary - multiple circuits can pass through the channel and terminate at each unit. Knockouts accommodate fittings for conduit sizes of 1”, 1.25”, 1.5” and 2”.
- Contractor-Ready for FAST Installation
- Affordable pricing and feature-rich
- Tiered conduit knockouts on every side for cable/conduit entry - accepts all standard fittings from 1" to 2" sizes
- Terminal blocks for direct wiring
- 12 Outlets for HID Lights (NEMA 6-15R)
- 120V Trigger cord operation
- Removable front panel (no tools required) so unit can be serviced without removing from wall
- Individual circuit breaker switches for each outlet pair
- Pass-through channel so multiple units can be mounted and require only one conduit run
- Designed for maximum uptime – field serviceable with replaceable relays