Powerbox Product Documents
Designed and hand-built in California from the finest materials, the DPC-7500-120V connects to 240V main power and provides 120V output power through its six 120V outlets. Total capacity is 60A continuous at 120V, or about 7,200 Watts.
A special feature of this model is that you can control all six outlets with the built-in timer, or you can set the last two outlets to provide constant power and have the timer control only the first four outlets. This makes it possible to use just one controller to run two separate environments.
You can plug directly into a 4-prong 240-volt dryer-type outlet to have your lights up-and-running in minutes, or you can hardwire a new circuit from your panel. The DPC-7500-120V is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved. Mounting to the wall is easy, thanks to keyhole tabs, or you can place on a flat surface and the non-skid rubber feet will keep the unit from moving around. Constructed from heavy-gauge steel, the enclosure is built to withstand extreme environments. The baked-on power coated finish resists scratches and is easy to wipe clean. The built-in digital timer has a battery backup to store programs in the event of a power-failure.
Do not take risks by plugging your expensive gear into cheap controllers or timers. Lighting requires more power than anything else in your garden, so when safety and reliability matter, choose a genuine Powerbox lighting controller.
- 6 LIGHT CONTROLLER with 120V
- Heavy-duty construction with industrial-grade components.
- Programmable digital timer to control light cycles.
- Battery backup to store timer programs during power outages.
- Six outlet receptacles are NEMA 6-15 for 240-volt and NEMA 5-15 for 120-volt.
- Timer can control all six outlets, or the last two outlets are switchable to constant power.
- Optional trigger cord port can override timer.
- Plug & play into 3 or 4-prong dryer outlet (NEMA 10-30r or NEMA 14-30r), or hardwire.
- 3 ft. main power cord of 8 gauge finely stranded pure copper wire, with custom lengths available.
- Durable powder coated seamless steel enclosure, with no holes or visible screws.
- Keyhole tabs for easy mounting to wall studs.
INPUT: 240VAC, Rated for up to 30A continuous at 240V, 3-wire or 4-wire connection - Must be installed with a main circuit breaker. Designed and manufactured in California. Five-year warranty - Legendary Powerbox quality.
- Tech Specs
Brand Powerbox SKU DPC-7500-120V Weight (lb.) 11 Length (in.) 17 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 9 Height (in.) 4 Warranty Yes Lead Time Built to Order: Ships in 4 Weeks UL Listed No Outlets Six timed 120-volt outlets (5-15r) provide up to 10 amps each – the last two outlets can be set to constant power Has Photocell No Voltage 120 Amps 30A Power Cord Length 3 Ft.