Powerbox Product Documents
When you need the best lighting controller at the best price, look no further. The DPC-6000, represents the ultimate in Powerbox quality, at an affordable price. Designed for the budget-conscious individual who will not sacrifice on quality, this lighting controller is a safe and reliable solution for running up to six 1000W lights.
Designed and built in California from the same industrial-grade components as more expensive Powerbox models, the DPC-6000 connects to 240-volt main power and provides 240-volt output power for plugging in your lighting ballasts. With a DPC-6000, you can run up to SIX 1,000 watt lights synchronized from one timer.
This simple controller is also great when you need to quickly deploy multiple units in convenient locations around a large facility. Just install standard 240V dryer-type outlets at the desired locations and quickly plug in as many as you need. The modular design makes them easy to move around so you can reconfigure your space easily. They are easy to mount to wall studs with keyhole tabs, or set on a flat surface and non-skid rubber feet prevent the unit from moving around. Constructed from the same heavy-gauge steel as every Powerbox model, the enclosure is built to withstand harsh environments. The baked-on powder coated finish resists scratches and is easy to wipe clean.
Do not take risks by plugging your expensive gear into cheap controllers or timers. Lighting requires more power than anything else in your garden, so when safety and reliability matter, choose a genuine Powerbox lighting controller.
6 Light Controller
Easily control up to six 1,000 watt lights from one timer.
- Heavy-duty construction with industrial-grade components.
- Programmable digital timer to control light cycles.
- Battery backup to store programs during power outages.
- Four, six, or eight NEMA type 6-15 240-volt outlet receptacles.
- All outlets are directly wired to lighting relay, no daisy-chaining.
- Plug & play into 3 or 4-prong dryer or range outlet, or hardwire.
- Three foot main power cord made from finely stranded pure copper wire.
- Custom main cord lengths available.
- Durable powder coated seamless steel enclosure with no holes or visible screws.
- Keyhole tabs for easy mounting.
- Input: 240VAC, rated for up to 30A at 240V (DPC-4000 and DPC-6000).
- Rated for up to 50A at 240VAC (DPC-8000).
- Must be installed with a properly rated main circuit breaker.
- Hand-built at our California factory.
Five-year warranty - Legendary Powerbox quality.
- Tech Specs
Brand Powerbox SKU DPC-6000-240V-4P-25FT Weight (lb.) 9 Length (in.) 17 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 9 Height (in.) 4 Warranty Yes Lead Time Ships in 2-5 Business Days UL Listed No Number of Lights Controlled Six 240-volt outlets (6-15) Has Photocell No Voltage 240 Volts Amps 30A Power Cord Length 25'