Powerbox Product Documents
The Powerbox DPC-12000 series are workhorse lighting controllers with the critical features you need to safeguard your large operation.
You get the ultimate in protection, thanks to an advanced microprocessor-controlled GFCI main circuit breaker that can sense a wide variety of dangerous conditions on downstream loads and instantaneously de-energize all connected devices, preventing fire and electrocution.
Designed and manufactured in California from the best industrial-grade components, the DPC-12000 is ETL Listed, UL Approved and CAN/CSA Approved.
Setup is fast and easy. Plug directly in to a 240-volt range-type outlet (NEMA type 14-50r) to be up-and-running in minutes, or hardwire directly to your panel. Rated for continuous capacity, there are 50 Amp and 60 Amp versions available.
There are a total of TEN NEMA type 6-15 240V outlets to power your lights, and 5 NEMA type 5-15 outlets to run your light-duty accessories. A digital timer with battery backup controls light cycles. LED status lights show that protection is active and status of light cycles. An optional trigger cord port allows other controllers to override the timer and control the Powerbox directly.
Safe, quick to install, and easy to use. Don't even consider plugging your expensive gear into a cheap controller. Lighting requires more power than anything else in your garden, so when safety and reliability matter, Powerbox is your only choice.
The ultimate in safety, simplicity, and reliability, control up to TEN 1,000 watt lights from one timer, plus run small accessories, from five 120-volt outlets.
10 LIGHT CONTROLLER WITH TIMER
- Microprocessor-controlled main GFCI circuit breaker prevents fire & electrocution.
- Protection tabs to prevent accidental breaker shutoff.
- Programmable digital timer to control light cycles.
- Battery backup to store timer programs during power outages.
- Trigger Cord Port allows use of an optional trigger cord to override the built-in timer.
- Optional Accessory Port allows use with other controllers, like a high-temp shutoff.
- 30, 50 or 60 Amp models available - Rated for continuous capacity.
- Green LED status indicator lights.
- Four foot main power cord, with custom lengths available.
- Plug & play into 4-prong range-type outlet (NEMA 14-50r), or hardwire to panel.
- Durable powder coated 14 gauge seamless steel enclosure.
- Keyhole tabs 16 on center for easy mounting to wall studs.
- INPUT: 240VAC, Rated for 30A, 50A, or 60A at 240V, 4-Wire Connection.
- Three Phase compatible models available.
- Designed and manufactured in California.
- Five-year warranty - Legendary Powerbox quality.
- Tech Specs
Brand Powerbox SKU DPC-12000 Weight (lb.) 22 Length (in.) 22 Prop 65 No Width (in.) 12 Height (in.) 6 Warranty Yes Lead Time Built to Order: Ships in 4 Weeks UL Listed No Number of Lights Controlled Ten timed 240-volt outlets (6-15r) and five 120-volt outlets (5-15r) Has Photocell No Voltage 120 Amps 50A or 60A (Choose Your Model) Power Cord Length 4 Ft.